Medical help!!

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by sophie94, Oct 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey,

So basically I am currently going through the application process but am really worried about my medical.

I was on antidepressants 2 years ago for a few months but had no big episodes and wasn't suicidal at all but I'm worried just the fact I was on antidepressants will effect my chances.

I am no longer on them and haven't been for a while but I'm still worried this will **** me over.

2. This subject has been discussed on here before and the general consensus is it does affect your chances.
    Wait until "angry-doc comes along he is the man.

3. Go into the top right hand corner and in the search box type antidepressants, then press enter, Angry Doc has answered this before, also swearing is not obligatory?

Good luck

4. Another of those threads where we will feel like anti depressants!!!!:shaking:

5. I do not need them this site keeps me happily insane

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was just worrying and wanted to see if anybody could be of any help but regretting it now.

7. read the link I advised you to follow and ask your recruiter, you could send Angry Doc a personal message, but he as already posted the possible answer

8. What - regretting it because you didn't get a perfect answer instantly? Christ you have high expectations - and an awful lot to learn about life.

In all seriousness, I have answered around 5-6 queries about depression in the past 6 months alone - it's all in open forum. Use a bit of initiative - you'll need that if you want a career in the Service.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator