Medical Forms

So I've got my eye test tomorrow, filled out the medical forms (just need to get and put my NHS number on there) but then there's no clear instruction. Do both forms go in the envelope provided as it says somewhere the optician should seal the envelope.

Has confused me a bit. Do I need to get my NHS number first thing so the optician can then seal all of the information in the envelope? Bit lost. Anyone who has recently done it any help would be hugely appreciated.

So I've got my eye test tomorrow, filled out the medical forms (just need to get and put my NHS number on there) but then there's no clear instruction. Do both forms go in the envelope provided as it says somewhere the optician should seal the envelope.

Has confused me a bit. Do I need to get my NHS number first thing so the optician can then seal all of the information in the envelope? Bit lost. Anyone who has recently done it any help would be hugely appreciated.
The optician will seal the envelope for you. The medical letter that you were sent by your AFCO explains everything, just have to to read it properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must've read, re-read and read it again. Now I've read it and clear as day it's there;

'You will then need to return the completed form along with your health questionnaire to the AFCO in the stamped addressed envelope provided.'

Hit me straight between the eyes. Cheers!

I must've read, re-read and read it again. Now I've read it and clear as day it's there;

'You will then need to return the completed form along with your health questionnaire to the AFCO in the stamped addressed envelope provided.'

Hit me straight between the eyes. Cheers!
Hahahah! Don’t mention it happens to the best of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk