Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Medical Form

carajady

Hello
I have passed my Psychometric test and have my interview next week i was given a medical form/eye test forms looking through the med form i have to tick yes to a few of these nothing major just a sprained ankle and grometts when i was 3 oh and a broken arm now i am in the fortunate position of having a lovely GP who has said i can have all letters that relate to these things so would it be acceptable to just write the date of the incident and then put please see attatched . If I attatch all relevant medical correspondance will this speed the process up or slow it down?

couper172

Midshipman
I'm in the same situation when you send the forms away say on it that you have all medical records and you will get a date to go have your medical then take them with you as I asked and they said I couldn't send them as it's medical records not sure 100% but that's what I'm doing and all them things should be fine and good luck with the interview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay Jay 11

Badgeman
Just write on the forms the medical conditions and take all your documentation with you to medical interview, my son broke his arm at 5 we didn't take the documents any he was TMU for 8 weeks. Good luck

IlikeB33r

Lantern Swinger
I had a broken wrist and the doctor TMU'd me for that and Asthma when I was a child and Eczema when I was a child. If you have any official documentation in your favor, take it. I had to wait 5 months to pass my medical.

I thought I'd got everything sorted for my medical (less than 3 weeks away) and now I'm trying to rush through my GP to get some sort of letter regarding breaking my ankle 8+ years ago... Really don't want to get TMU'd got my heart set on joining in sept.

squashedbanana

Lantern Swinger
Don't forget the Doctor may also find something that will unexpectedly make you TMU. Found a possible heart murmur with me so they wanted that investigated. It's only taken 6/7 months so far

Quiffy

Midshipman
Had my medical in December.. Just write on any injuries. Having played rugby from very young, I had a fair amount to write on including breaks and sprains and had to have my knees checked out.. Took a couple months but they were all good!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Medical form worried Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 26
M Medical Form Worry......... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
D initial medical form Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
A Made a mistake on medical form, declared TMU Joining the Royal Navy 11
H Medical form sent by email! Health & Fitness 1
3 Medical questionnaire/eye test form Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
N Colour perception in medical Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
MoD_RSS Letter to medicines and medical products suppliers: 17 November 2020 MoD News 0
C Capita and medical history Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
L Face to Face Medical - Covid Lockdown? Joining the Royal Navy 0
B Re-applying and the medical. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
N royal navy medical appeal alcohol Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
R Pre-entry Medical Manchester location? Cancer? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
A Excess Weight - COVID challenges and a failed medical Joining the Royal Navy 0
M Pre-joining medical : where is it? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS Medical device supplier resolves CMA concerns MoD News 0
T Potential medical discharge Finance & Pensions 29
W Failed Medical- Eczema Joining the Royal Navy 5
M Medical Review Query Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
M Medical Confusion Joining the Royal Navy 15
A Medical Eligabillity Joining the Royal Navy 16
S Medical Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Deputy Chief Medical Officer Professor Jonathan Van-Tam's Op-Ed MoD News 0
C Medical Assistant Role Joining the Royal Navy 5
MoD_RSS Emerging Canadian leaders in the medical field secure UK Government's Chevening Scholarship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update from the UK Chief Medical Officers on the COVID-19 alert level MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chief Scientific Advisor and Chief Medical Officer briefing on coronavirus (COVID-19): 21 September 2020 MoD News 0
B Captia medical Joining the Royal Navy 3
P Medical Appeals waiting time Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
R Medical questionnaire, best practice. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Government working with midwives, medical experts, and academics to investigate BAME maternal mortality MoD News 0
M Aircraft controller aircrew medical Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
P Medical History of Opiate Dependance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
R Medical - Irritation in ears Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Statement from the UK Chief Medical Officers on schools and childcare reopening MoD News 0
L MH Susceptible -Medical (Suxamethonium) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
K Medical Joining the Royal Navy 4
S Medical appeal Joining the Royal Navy 8
S Royal Fleet auxillary Medical exam Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS Letter to medicines and medical products suppliers: 3 August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement from the UK Chief Medical Officers on extension of self-isolation period: 30 July 2020 MoD News 0
S Frustrating medical triage Joining the Royal Navy 5
K Passed medical, what is next and how long should I expect before intake? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS Medical Device “Certificates of Compliance” / “Attestation of Conformity” have no legal standing under MDR MoD News 0
R GP medical paperwork delays Joining the Royal Navy 7
Y Medical issues Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
B CAPITA MEDICAL Joining the Royal Navy 39
MoD_RSS Deos: delivering faster and better mobile medical screening MoD News 0
P What’s assessed on aircrew medical? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
P Medical appeal Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10