Medical Disappointment (any advise guys)

Hi i had my medical today i was going for WS. I passed the medical but failed the colour perception standard for WS and most other trades.

I have been left with 4 choices (all logistics)

-Chef
-Personnel logistician
-Steward
-Supply chain logistician

I am interested in the personnel logi. and also supply&chain logi.

Does anyone have any info for me about any of these please. I have read the website of course but was just wondering if anyone had a bit more insight. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks guys.

Scouse_Castaway said:
Deano_navy really aint having much luck in the application process it seems. Almost painful to watch
Wouldnt comment too soon till you are finished selection too. Words tend to come back and bite people on the ass :)

I should have looked down the threads first. I just jumped in and posted this straight away. Aw well done now.

Oh and BTW are peppers not blue? haha

Trigger_92 said:
Scouse_Castaway said:
Deano_navy really aint having much luck in the application process it seems. Almost painful to watch
Wouldnt comment too soon till you are finished selection too. Words tend to come back and bite people on the ass :)
True, but at least I know im not colorblind ;)

Just hope they dont notice the fact i have a wooden leg ;)

But yeah, Karma....

Beeline

Lantern Swinger
deano_navy said:
Cheers. I think im going to go for that just give them a call on monday. What trade you going for beeline?
Personnel Logistician! But I have only just handed my application in so I have no actual information on what the trade is really like. What are you swaying towards at the moment? :)

Scouse_Castaway said:
Trigger_92 said:
Scouse_Castaway said:
True, but at least I know im not colorblind ;)

Just hope they dont notice the fact i have a wooden leg ;)

But yeah, Karma....
Karma's a bitch.

All the best though, im sure you'll be fine :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
ex_wasp_L2 Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0