Medical declaration for pre joining breifing.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by RhysJJ, Aug 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just received my medical declaration and my date for the pre joining breifing.

I did my last medical early 2010, later that year roughly september i went to my local a&e with abdominal pains during the night, was given pain killers, stayed the night and was then discharged. The staff suspected i had a kidney stone..... A week or so later I had a ultra scan and was given all clear, nothing was found and i have been fine since.

Now as this as happened i think that i cannot sign part B of the medical declaration but part D insted and would give this as the reason why the declaration cannot be completed. Am i right in thinking this is a valid reason?

Could anyone tell me the likely income of this when i post this form back to my afco? I think i'm going to ring and ask them next week before i fill it in and post but my sponsor is on holiday!
  2. whens your date for your pre entry brief? i still havent had mine
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

You are correct in disclosing the condition.

It's unlikely it will affect your entry date, but it is important to declare.
  4. well i had a bit-part medical today if thats what its known as and all was ok! delighted
  5. Just received my medical declaration and I declared I had an eye infection around 2 months ago which was resolved in a week. Is there any chance my date will be moved back?
  6. Answered in the last thread you posted that in!
  7. Yes, but he couldn't see it.