Medical Assistant : Submariner

Hi, I'm new to the site.

I'm joining up as a Medical Assisstant, Submariner and have a date for Raleigh which is 27 Jan 2013. I have plenty of questions but never get round to asking them all when i speak to the AFCO (sure they think i'm bugging them now). Any advice or anecdotes from anyone already in this role, or anyone else doing basic at the same time; it would be great to hear from you. Also if anybody could shed some light on timelines for training, pay, promotion prospects etc etc blah blah, that would be appreciated.

Cheers guys and gals.:cheese:

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to the site.

I'm joining up as a Medical Assisstant, Submariner and have a date for Raleigh which is 27 Jan 2012. I have plenty of questions but never get round to asking them all when i speak to the AFCO (sure they think i'm bugging them now). Any advice or anecdotes from anyone already in this role, or anyone else doing basic at the same time; it would be great to hear from you. Also if anybody could shed some light on timelines for training, pay, promotion prospects etc etc blah blah, that would be appreciated.

Cheers guys and gals.:cheese:
By the look of your joining date you must be a time lord