Medal ribbon embellishments

Good morning all, a quick question if I may. Having visited the Fleet Air Arm Museum yesterday, I noticed a couple of add-ons to some medal ribbons that I couldn’t identify (middle ribbon of the middle row and the left ribbon of the bottom row), could someone tell me what they are?

NM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Represents the award of a bar to a decoration, or service in a specified zone of the area of operations when used on a campaign medal. They are worn when the ribbon only is worn. For selected campaign medals, they are also worn on the riband of the campaign medal (when worn with full or miniature medals) to indicate service in a specified zone.

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
Sorry to disagree with @janner, but those rosettes on the decorations indicate that they are foreign awards. Looks to me like the following:

Top Row: DSO, WWI war medal, WWI Victory medal
Middle Row: Looks like a faded MC ribbon, but if it is, it should be worn immediately after the DSO. I cannot find a UK campaign ribbon to match it, so may be a foreign decoration, Commandeur de la Legion d'Honneur, Belgian Yser medal,
Bottom row: I don't know, French War Cross

Together, and given this tunic is in the Fleet Air Arm museum, it suggests an RNAS pilot who flew in France/Belgium in World War 1.

Middle Row: Looks like a faded MC ribbon, but if it is, it should be worn immediately after the DSO. I cannot find a UK campaign ribbon to match it, so may be a foreign decoration, Commandeur de la Legion d'Honneur, Belgian Yser medal,
I agree with this - I think that it may well be the award of Commandeur, Légion d'Honneur.