**** me I'm Famous ( Infamous )

Rumrat

War Hero
Rummers, I don't remember that, have you got a link or her user name?

We had a brief conversation in which I asked her if she used RR. She said she had a couple of times and also when she had been a newbie asking advice. I asked her if she had been beasted and she said yes and I then asked her if she remembered any of the user names of the ********* who did it. Did I feel a right ****** when i headed the twat list and she then told me a couple of names and you sir was one. Now in honesty I was staring at the 27 inch needle her oppo was about to shove in my hand and concentration kind of took a seat ten rows back.
My main concern was how strong a sedative I could scrounge before they stuck a fuckin great tube up my artery and into my heart. Call me a slacker but it did seem more appropriate to panic than talk about RR in depth.:sad5::-?

Topstop

War Hero
We had a brief conversation in which I asked her if she used RR. She said she had a couple of times and also when she had been a newbie asking advice. I asked her if she had been beasted and she said yes and I then asked her if she remembered any of the user names of the ********* who did it. Did I feel a right ****** when i headed the twat list and she then told me a couple of names and you sir was one. Now in honesty I was staring at the 27 inch needle her oppo was about to shove in my hand and concentration kind of took a seat ten rows back.
My main concern was how strong a sedative I could scrounge before they stuck a fuckin great tube up my artery and into my heart. Call me a slacker but it did seem more appropriate to panic than talk about RR in depth.:sad5::-?

She came in with a needle
Twas a bloody great lance
Now you poxy faced bastard
This`l make you dance.

Troglodyte

Lantern Swinger
So! He,s alive, fuckin shave off, I,ll have to unpick that black diamond off of my suit sleeve.

Make you mind up Rummy, DD or on the watch bill.

He lives. A minute's silence all round I reckon.

I suggest a minute's celebratory noise would be more appropriate. As Rummers' ship's book number was 812, how about starting at 0812 on Friday? I can really see this taking off, especially with those he owes money.

P.S. If you'd like to celebrate the Olympics afterwards, carry on making a noise for another couple of weeks.

BUMP. Remember, 0812 tomorrow. There might even be bells (of the non-whisky variety).

Nice to see you on the mend rummers!!

My gardens free if you need somewhere to top the tan up, kin redders out there.

Off the booze at the moment as I waiting to rush Mrs JFH of to the materity ward as soon as JFH jr (no 2) decides to turn too, therefore theres a fridge full of beer.

Rumrat

War Hero
Nice to see you on the mend rummers!!

My gardens free if you need somewhere to top the tan up, kin redders out there.

Off the booze at the moment as I waiting to rush Mrs JFH of to the materity ward as soon as JFH jr (no 2) decides to turn too, therefore theres a fridge full of beer.

Great news, I love kids I can relate to them never did grow up.
Hope all goes well and mom and rug-rat are both fine.
Tell the truth JFH, I've had so many needles ( 57 in 17 days ) its a wonder I can hold any fluid I got more fuckin perforations than a bastard Tetley tea bag.

Rumrat

War Hero
Good to hear that you are out of the funny far ... err I mean hospital Rummers. Make sure you take it easy, don't go trying to get that young nursey into your caravan you dirty old sod!!!

Totally unrelated, Jimbo those pics you posted of Gib, was that you in them? They were really great pics, I must be totally nosey as I love looking at other peoples family pics.
Close ups of window locks are just a smally bonus.=D

Latest Threads