Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**** me I'm Famous ( Infamous )

Nice to see you on the mend rummers!!

My gardens free if you need somewhere to top the tan up, kin redders out there.

Off the booze at the moment as I waiting to rush Mrs JFH of to the materity ward as soon as JFH jr (no 2) decides to turn too, therefore theres a fridge full of beer.

Rumrat

War Hero
Nice to see you on the mend rummers!!

My gardens free if you need somewhere to top the tan up, kin redders out there.

Off the booze at the moment as I waiting to rush Mrs JFH of to the materity ward as soon as JFH jr (no 2) decides to turn too, therefore theres a fridge full of beer.

Great news, I love kids I can relate to them never did grow up.
Hope all goes well and mom and rug-rat are both fine.
Tell the truth JFH, I've had so many needles ( 57 in 17 days ) its a wonder I can hold any fluid I got more fuckin perforations than a bastard Tetley tea bag.

Rumrat

War Hero
Good to hear that you are out of the funny far ... err I mean hospital Rummers. Make sure you take it easy, don't go trying to get that young nursey into your caravan you dirty old sod!!!

Totally unrelated, Jimbo those pics you posted of Gib, was that you in them? They were really great pics, I must be totally nosey as I love looking at other peoples family pics.
Close ups of window locks are just a smally bonus.=D

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I've suddenly realised who Jack Nicholson's character was based on in "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest", it wasn't a movie, more of a forecast of things to come.

Rumrat

War Hero
I've suddenly realised who Jack Nicholson's character was based on in "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest", it wasn't a movie, more of a forecast of things to come.

It's fuckin brilliant seeing the faces of the fuckers in plumb centre when you go in and ask for fruit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Portsmouth News: "34 Great Old Photos Of The Famous Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Hermes" The Fleet 1
MoD_RSS Press release: Call to save judge's copy of Lady Chatterley's Lover used in famous obscenity trial MoD News 0
W Famous Reservists Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 22
D Royal Naval History and famous words by Duke of Wellington History 21
soleil "Famous Yachtswoman Honorary Commander Dee Caffari Inspects HMS Sultan Sailors" Bases / Shore Est 0
P The Famous Corner House Royal Naval Tot Day 2012 - 28th July Social & Reunions 1
2_deck_dash US Booty asks fit famous bird on date and she says yes. Diamond Lil's 23
soleil Coventry T'graph: "Captain Jack Sparrow Is Britain's Most Famous Seaman" Current Affairs 5
S Famous dates when ships were built History 8
scouse Son of a very very famous FAA VC Recipient The Fleet Air Arm 0
S the worlds most famous shirtlifter! Diamond Lil's 53
F Famous last words Diamond Lil's 69
B Famous Naval Charactors From the Recent Era History 69
rod-gearing Ever been mistaken for anyone famous? The Gash Barge 20
W Friend of a friend whos famous The Gash Barge 63
ex_wasp_L2 "Famous" Picture The Fleet Air Arm 21
Patriot_Paul After(Or Before)They Were Famous!!! Social & Reunions 35
T Famous/successful ex-Royal Navy people The Quarterdeck 103
higthepig Are you famous? Diamond Lil's 48
finknottle Oh how the infamous have fallen Current Affairs 19