Me and my monkey

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Feb 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Missus shaved the beaver this weekend still smelled the same, should I trade the bitch in for a female firefighter in rig??
  2. I don't believe you. Pics please.
  3. There's beavers in Cornwall 8O
  4. Might want to get the insides checked out, My girlfriend told me a dit when some women went to see a gynecologist complaining that it smell, so the doc took a look and pulled out a rotton tomato.
  5. That's strange, the last time I had a rotten tomato, it didn't smell that fishy. Maybe it's just your missus.

Stop being such a cheap b'stard and get her a decent set of love eggs.
  6. Shove a can of oust up there :twisted:

If that don't do the trick, then I don't know what will................
  7. Is not animal cruelty to shave a small furry mammal :D :D
  8. Never said it was small Tug
  9. I don't get it?
  10. 2DD forget it mate I was having one of my frequent blonde moments yesterday, you missed a fcuking good laugh with PPP though :D
  11. WD40! famous for cleaning rusty tools,works for me!
  12. Could always trade her for a nurse in sexy uniform, but the fire woman on the plus could drag you upstairs but a shaved beaver is nice at times except when grows back :wink: :D
  13. Maybe it's the aftersmell of your pecker. if you've cleaned the drawer out it can only be what you put in that's the culprit.
  14. Hey shippers bought one of those sexy nurses outfits in a local fetish shop here in Guzz fucking whizzo but some real freaks shop there, shitting in masks etc. eeeeek
  15. Dammn those copraphiliviles get everywhere. :D :D :D