McDuffers

Very interesting reading Sparrowhawk01,i reckon there will be a few "Jocks in frocks " up in arms about this,i remember reading a while back that the Scotish National Party wanted to use extracts from the Mel Gibson film Patriot in there campaign for a united Scotland, :wink:

NorwayChris said:
Very interesting reading Sparrowhawk01,i reckon there will be a few "Jocks in frocks " up in arms about this,i remember reading a while back that the Scotish National Party wanted to use extracts from the Mel Gibson film Patriot in there campaign for a united Scotland, :wink:
I think it was Braveheart that the wellknown Jockanese Aussie sorted out the dastardly English.

dollygee said:
NorwayChris said:
I think it was Braveheart that the wellknown Jockanese Aussie sorted out the dastardly English.
I stand corrected it was Braveheart,,sorry,its a hectic time here as we are packing up to go home to Norge, 8) :wink:

Sparrowhawk01

Lantern Swinger
NorwayChris said:
dollygee said:
NorwayChris said:
I stand corrected it was Braveheart,,sorry,its a hectic time here as we are packing up to go home to Norge, 8) :wink:
Just adds more weight to the arguement!!! :lol: