mcd aquaint january

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by wraith, Dec 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,
    Got my dates for my peda traveling down on jan 13th, been training my ass off in preperation so hopefully done enough to pass, from what ive read in other posts its gonna be an awesome few days yet physically exhausting so cant wait. just wondering if any one else is going down for the same dates?
    Cheers

2. It's a safe bet, never heard of an individual PEDA............

3. How long did it take to get your date after your interview/SC? I'av been waiting since the end of October and still haven't heard anything.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  4. Slow your training down to the last Friday. Do nowt Sat and Sun before. You and your body will be in for a shock!

5. Cheers frogman, will do.

I had my interview back in july then had all my security clearance to do, got the peda dates about 4 weeks ago

6. PS no matter how fit you are or good in the water ( except for individual efforts i.e the fitness test), play the grey man the whole time. If anyone is struggling encourage them, but not to your detriment. Don't be a gobshite and keep ya head down.

Also keep a sense of humour. Jan is gonna be a ****** to go to Horsea in.

7. nothing wrong with horsea in jan just a bit colder i did mine then.
    just hope ur dry bag dont have a leak can get a bit nippy then.
    just keep sayin im a rubber duck cant crack me .
    also as frogman says it all about team work

8. wot does peda mean?

9. if you don't know what it means, it means you don't need to know about it.

10. Just asking a question that is all, but I looked it up because I knew I would either get a sarcastic comment or a rude one.

11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Its those people, men usually, that go to Thailand to live,

• Like Like x 1
  12. silly questions, silly answers etc.

13. It was out of curiosity

14. Please Elizabeth Do A‚Äčnal. Honest it does.

• Like Like x 3
  15. if the weather doesnt get much colder, wont be too bad by mid jan. I hope its not frozen coz im looking forward to the mud run (watched a few vids on youtube).
    Is all of the water training done outside or is it pool time? also is the pjft in a gym with treadmill?

16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  17. I bet they have good bank accounts!

18. That's because you haven't done one yet kiddo.

Come back here after and do tell us what fun it was. The week after I did my last one a Pongo died doing it. Look - no smiley.