Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by EarlyChop, May 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Daily Mirror - Kate McCann "I see Maddy screaming in my dreams!"

I know the exactly what she means, except by dreams I mean basement.
  2. You're going to the bad fire for that one mate...
  3. Children tend to scream when they're confined in small spaces...
  4. What an awful woman. As a parent who had just lost my child, I would answer any question that the police would ask me. To say "no comment" to a copper (who to be honest, is trying to help) is not a natural thing.

So, once I had finished shagging her brains out she can go and join AC/DCs Highway to Hell.
  5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Despite some of the scorn poured on her, Kate McCann has a lovely tan at the moment.

I guess it's because she's been lying in the Sun all week.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Fuck, I bet she wish she had had a butler.
  7. sgtpepperband

There are quite a few things she wished she had, Rumrat. Mind you, if she had just one of them, she'd have no publicity or a book deal... :twisted:
  8. :whax::sign5::toothy2:
  9. Let's not forget the real victim here:

10. I was quite accomplished at blaming everyone else for my.. ahem..slipup's. Whilst totally innocent you understand, I could still write a book.
    Talking of which and off thread unashamedly,..Has anyone on here ever heard of a Chief Shipwright William Batters, who I believe did become an officer. It would have to be one of the very old and bold. I ask as I knew him personally and he did write a book about the Andrew, and I never understood how he was still married as the time scale of his indiscretions overlapped his marriage, and his wife edited the book.
    Back on thread if she didn't do it then she knows who did. Probably pedophile play that went wrong.
  11. sgtpepperband

Maybe it was the FRISP? :shock:

"Radioactive 'paedo' on the run"
  12. Easy to find, just turn the lights out and one glowing in the dark is the paedo. Sounds a bit like a Marvel comic set up. Highly dosed with radiation and in the morning is born the arch villain "PaedoMan".

13. Are you Kiddin?
  14. And his sidekick
  15. Just back from Pakistan??
    I wondered where OBL's son had gone to. Now we know.
  16. That is most quality. Init.
  17. Let's hope that the McCann's marriage stays strong. I'd hate for them to have to betray each other's little secrets in an attempt to get the upper hand in a divorce settlement.
  18. So, were you invalided out? Wiener whacker's retinopathy, perhaps?
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
  19. Perhaps it was Piz Buin Tan Intensifier scorn.
  20. -----------------------------------------------------

Forgive him, Folks, that's just what SSN03 :heart: did to some of us :geek:
    Last edited: May 14, 2011