May I vote myself as c*ck of the year??

IDOITDEEPER said:
Stan by all means vote for yourself as cock of the year. You certainly get my vote. Quite simply you are a grade "A" pr1ck. No amount of humility will disguise the fact.

Go have that drink you know you want to :wink:

IDOITDEEPER
And you can have two of my medals.

JonnoJonno

Banned
Stan- you're alright with me mate.

In fact I have replaced my daily sprint through the Times crossword with figuring out your punctuation-free dribblings. I can do a paragraph in 3 minutes now :D

JonnoJonno

Banned
stan_the_man said:
An I thought it was cool to write like that - as before what a cnut, didn't know we had spelling and grammar shit on ere as well

I did add a smiley to illustrate my jocular demeanor, you miserable old twunt.

JonnoJonno said:
stan_the_man said:
An I thought it was cool to write like that - as before what a cnut, didn't know we had spelling and grammar shit on ere as well

I did add a smiley to illustrate my jocular demeanor, you miserable old twunt.
Sorry JJ didn't have my glasses on and tripped over the belt of my smoking jacket

stan_the_man said:
......Sorry JJ didn't have my glasses on and tripped over the belt of my smoking jacket

Stan - I've tried hard I but just cannot find any submariners willing to pop around to pee on your jacket and extinguish that conflagration. :cry:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
stan_the_man said:
Fooking el RR I am so touched that my act of contrition has been so gratefuly received I am humbled by your response that it actually made me weep.

The only thing weeping is your man pussy, as you reminisce back to the time with the bosses wife and the rampant rabbit in her hand. :D

witsend said:
stan_the_man said:
Fooking el RR I am so touched that my act of contrition has been so gratefuly received I am humbled by your response that it actually made me weep.

The only thing weeping is your man pussy, as you reminisce back to the time with the bosses wife and the rampant rabbit in her hand. :D
Man pussy an interesting turn of phrase and one I shall start using immediately :lol: