maximuscle diet plan!!

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by werqpr, Jan 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, I am thinking about starting on the MM diet plan, has anyone used their products? and if so are they any good/worth money!! The reasson I'm thinking of using it is because I'm training real hard ever day but not seeing the results on the scales, so thought I'd give it a go and see how it goes.
  2. I take it that you are trying to lose weight?
    Don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat. If you are training hard every day then you are actually more likely to put ON weight, unless you are doing cardio as opposed to just doing weight lifting/strength exercises. Even out your training with cardio and go swimming.
  3. I used a supplement from I thought it was doing wonders. And then I couldn't afford to buy more; since then I've realised it was a load of bollocks, in my personal opinion.
  4. Rather than pay out lots of money on a diet, Do the arithmetic....

If you put fuel in to your grid (mouth) that is the fuel....

You use the fuel to do work.... If you do not do enough exercise or work to burn off the equivalent to what are putting in your grid then you will get FAT....

Bit like filling you car fuel tank up with 44 litres of fuel, and then driving 50 miles and then trying to putting 44 litres back into the tank.. The fuel will go all over your shoes and the forecourt of the garage...Messy and expensive. the car will not however get fat..

But if you try the same trick with your body you will get fat.Hmmmmm.

I am not being nasty as I was 16 stone and I got down to 12 stone 3 years ago. It took 90 days, and the weight has stayed off

I Used the Lipotrim Diet. Its very hard but the results are FANTASTIC.

And you DO NOT FEEL empty all the time, nor do you have to weigh every carrot, and bean. because you just stop eating ... or fuelling the tank. Then when you are back to the correct weight, you just eat CORRECTLY. It worked for me

Good luck

Edited for poor spelling
  5. Anything suceeded by the word 'diet' is a gimmick.

South Beach Diet
    MaxiMuscle Diet
    WeightWatchers Diet
    Special K Diet
    Cabbage Soup Diet

Money-making schemes for short-term results.

Cals in < cals out = weight loss.
  6. Why does everyone get fitter on deployment?

Because they eat less crap and exercise more.

Not because they spend God knows how much on fancy diets.

I'm just back from a deployment (hence my recent silence!) and have lost a fair bit without actually trying. Well, none of my clothes fit me any more so there goes the deployment bonus!

1ManRiot's equation makes a lot of sense, and is very cost-effective. Do it.
  7. Never go on a diet eat sensibly ie get your 5 a day fruit and veg drink plenty of water avoid sugary snacks cut down on alcohol and most importantly exercise.Dieting errodes your muscle content thus slowing down your metabolism not a good thing .

personnel trainer.
  8. Well said. Only thing ever worked for me was exercise.I fcuked up now due to old age and too much rock and roll and my back is knackerd so heavy stuff is out but if I do not do my daily walkies the weight goes on pronto