Max Clifford

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Well there it is. I wonder how long it will before there is;

1. An appeal against conviction

And then

2. An appeal against sentence

I'm sure Cliffords team will find some procedure that wasn't followed to appeal point 1 and as for point 2, i'm sure that will be a matter of course. Papers have probably been lodged as i type.

Well there it is. I wonder how long it will before there is;

1. An appeal against conviction

And then

2. An appeal against sentence

I'm sure Cliffords team will find some procedure that wasn't followed to appeal point 1 and as for point 2, i'm sure that will be a matter of course. Papers have probably been lodged as i type.
:eek:mg: You mean you don't believe in the British 'justice' system Blackers? twat.jpg The Bloody Assises.jpg :rofl:

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
How many other 'film/media' characters made use of the 'casting couch' perks back in the day ? Could there be many a producer/director waiting in the wings for their day on court ?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Possibly. And if they took advantage of their position and sexually abused innocent people, then hopefully they will be investigated and convicted if found guilty.

And that should go for anyone who commits crimes of this nature, regardless of their status or celebrity.

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
Possibly. And if they took advantage of their position and sexually abused innocent people, then hopefully they will be investigated and convicted if found guilty.

And that should go for anyone who commits crimes of this nature, regardless of their status or celebrity.
Don't pontificate Sgt P. You are preaching to the converted here.