Max Clifford & Others

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Waspie, Apr 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The next in the line of celebs getting their collars felt.

BBC News - Max Clifford charged with 11 indecent assaults

Dislike the man, arrogant pratt.

MOD note - One thread came from CA and there was also a Lil's Clifford thread running. Both have now been merged. Knock yourselves out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
  2. Ha ha ha , hope he rots .. assuming that he is guilty of course

3. Agree.

I'm from the reggies school of guilty until proven innocent brigade!!!!! :grin:

4. So when he said on camera that there are a lot of nervous people in the entertainment industry I never thought that he was including himself. No wonder he didn't tell the police about these "nervous" people .... So that's another book SgtP's lot can throw at him. Marvellous.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wonder who he's asked to be his publicist while this is going on.

edited for mong grammar.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Obi Wan Kenobi would be a good choice.

The CPS have stated that there is enough evidence to charge and they have also dismissed some of the allegations. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. I'm still in turmoil after hearing about Rolf Harris, so Max Clifford can get stuffed.

7. Still amazed at the Rolf story, I'll never be able to listen to Two Little Boys again (thankfully) without wondering.

8. Blackrat

It brings a whole new meaning to "Jake the Peg" as well.

The real question to ask is are these people actually nonces or are these allegations down to lying about the age of consent?

9. And what was he tying that kangeroo down for?...:sex:

10. Let's face it, when you reach 60 every girl under sixteen looks...well...under sixteen.

11. I don't understand the idea that Rolf is interested in girls, he's Welsh FFS. Baa humbug!

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

It's not his fault - all those young girls look just so goddamn sexy! :twisted:

13. sgtpepperband

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Blackrat

Max Clifford & Others - Lil's

And so it came to pass. I've always said that if Max Clifford is such a brilliant PR guru, why does everyone think he's a cunt? Didn't think he was a nonce though.

BBC News - Max Clifford charged with 11 indecent assaults

However, i was devastated when the great weeper of ill animals was also arrested;

Rolf Harris arrested by Operation Yewtree police | UK news | guardian.co.uk

It seems there is a massive purge on the rich and famous. The question is, who's next? My money is on Dale Winton being charged doing something unspeakable with some cardboard tubing and a hamster. It's all going mad at the moment. The next thing in the press will be that Percy Thrower fiddled with kiddies in the Blue Peter garden and Joey Deacon hired 15 year old rent boys for bukkake sessions.

The members of RR are the jury. Without any knowledge in relation to the allegations whatsoever, are these people guilty or not?

15. sgtpepperband

I didn't know Dale was ex-Cavalry! Well, it takes all sorts... :oops:

16. sgtpepperband

Anyway, thanks to your post, I've only just learned that it's 'Operation Yewtree' - I thought it was 'Operation Are You Three?'. Every day a school day, an' all that... :shock:

So, shall we have a sweepstake?
    John Virgo: 3-1
    Keith Chegwin: 8-1
    Les Dennis: 15-1
    Bobby Davro: Evens

17. sgtpepperband

I never thought I'd ever feel sorry for Max Clifford.

And I was right...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Blackrat

Virgo - Can't see that one, but then who would have thought it of Rolf?

Cheggers - Plays pop shot. Possible, but he was such a raging alcoholic, i doubt he would have got it up.

Les Dennis - Originally partnered with Dustin Gee who had the ghey i believe. Possible.

Bobby Davro - Unfunny cunt so quite likely.

To be honest, i reckon the rozzers are looking into the Prince of Darkness himself;

[​IMG]

19. Blackrat

"So Max. What did you (allegedly) stick up her hoop?"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  20. sgtpepperband

Lord Noel of Crinkley Bottom is beyond 'Yewtree' - he is so Uber-Mason even Cameron calls him "Sir"... :oops: