Mature dating

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by angry_mac, Jan 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Christ on a stick, is this supposed to be an advert, seriously, everyone you see when you open RR is an orange munter

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  2. Are munters not normally orange, like?

3. Does she play drums or a flute?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Subsunk

Subsunk Badgeman Book Reviewer

RAF counterintelligence at work. Pretty soon no-one normal will log on to RR lest they get a visual on another lookalike of Zelda from Terrahawks.

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

And her sons name is William?

6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I think it's age/location related.

You old fcukers up north obviously get the "Grab an orange munter" version.

Us fit, young, attractive young thrusters down "Sarf" are bombarded with nubile young asian chicks who are giving us the "Come shag me brains out big boy" internet stare. :)

7. More like this ravishing beauty
    axemaureenzangsmom.jpg

saying 'Meet me at Heffs Friday night for spakka karaoke and mong dancing.'.:slow:

8. wet_blobby

Sod that, I always end up sat at the bar on me lonesome because I've got standards......:)

9. 'Tis quite sad to end up lonely even when yer standards are set so low ..

10. wet_blobby

Ahhh...but my standards apply to the amount of beer that has to be drunk before attempting to add to the local gene pool, nothing to do with the quality of the munter. I tend to "Go ugly late" as apposed to "Early" therefore the munters that are left are deperate and a sure bet.

This approach does run the risk of being a plums rating at the end of the night though.

11. Sounds strangely familiar

12. Remember the rules, never go to bed with someone who will make you close your eyes when you wake up in the morning, leave whilst it's too dark and the munters asleep.
    End of night option is ok but runs the risk of the brewery affecting the wedding tackle, so performance may be low.

13. I seem to keep getting the one wearing glasses sat on the end of a bed, everytime I open the lappy and my Jack Russel see her he starts humping my leg

14. You have overlooked "V-e-r-y mature (i.e. RIPE) dating". I signed up with www.compare-the-corpses.com a while back and, I have met some very interesting ladies of a more...shall we say, seniority to that of the mature ones to which you refer. They arrive nicely wrapped and I have about 2 to 3 hours to get to know them before they start to go off a bit and I have to call the refrigeration van and return them to the warehouse. They don't nag, criticise anything and are always impeccably turned out (you can hardly see the autopsy stitching). Thoroughly recommended. Enclosed is a photo of the Main Offices of the above website. I can let you know the fees if anyones interested.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  15. What happens if you fall asleep on the job? Must smell a bit in the morning, like some old fish?

16. When you wake up next to one of Billy's munters I suppose you gnaw her arm off instead of yours, no worries about them waking up.

17. You shouldn't be looking at the adverts- the female potential recruits is where it's at. Honestly lads, they're thick, starry eyed and will suck cock for a look at your sand-covered bergen.

18. Prey tell....

19. Get ya own slag you mirror-gazing **** :)

20. I see what you did there ^~