matelots making the news

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by harry_threaders, Jun 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ha Ha Ha, Iron Duke, my next ship come late August.

2. Having done something similar with a buch of sailors who got a trifle out of hand in Brodick, I would say that was a good result for all. Of course this should be the end of it, but I suspect that in today's PC world there will be more to come.

Peter

3. IRDK again! - apparently it was sent away in disgrace from Port up in the Artic recently cos of Mats fighting - with each other!!!

4. The mind boggles ,they had been at sea for TWO WEEKS,and things are better in todays Navy,what would have happened had they been at sea for THREE MONTHS?

5. My thoughts too, two weeks is only a trifle more than a trot move.

Peter

6. A little scudding by the joss might be in order or some stoppage of leave for showing the mob in a bad light. However matelots have been getting into stuff like this since christ was a killick,

7. I think they were getting into such bother long before Chist was even though of, never mind joined up.

Peter

8. T'is amazing! Good thing they're not in submarines. If they've caused this before then I'd scrub their shore leave for a couple of months, but then these days it's a right not a priviledge!