Matelot wins £1.5 on the Lottery

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by 5dits, May 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nice one all the best with the future.

2. "Ex-Matelot" wins £1.5 million on the Lottery methinks (soon)

3. well done shippers ! thats great timing ! 6 days after your wedding cant be bad :w00t:

4. Wets all round then?

5. As in 'Sticky Greenies'? Congratulations to them both. It's good to see fortune smiling on some of our people for a change.

6. Will the money still be there when he returns from his next tour of duty? All those opportunities for shopping, shopping and more shopping.... ;)

A lovely way to start a marriage. Of course if he had married a lawyer....

7. Nice 1, 'I don't recall having as many friends as this'!

8. I take it the mob will be offering him a commision ^~

9. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

Thats an old urban myth....

10. Has he got an account on here please?
    Please? Pretty please??? Pretty Pretty
    Pretty Please???? Y'see me old mum
    who's 108 needs these two hip replacements
    and the baliffs are knocking on me door and
    the wife has upped and left and she wants
    the house and all my Credit Cards are maxxed
    out and our old pet dog Rufus needs his cataracts
    sorted....blah blah

(RR's first E-Begging Letter.....more to follow)

11. Good on him , BZ

12. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Funny you should say that, looks like my old mate Martin Adamsomething, haven't seen him for years, would now be a good time to remind him that we may have once met in a NAAFI somewhere and are really very very good friends? What do you think? :dwarf:

13. Reminds me of the old chestnut about the reporter who asked a pools winner about the begging letters. "Oh, I'll keep sending those," he said.

Now, if this couple would like an amazing investment opportunity, I just need sufficient funding to exploit the unknown reserves of untapped oil in my back garden... then there's this treasure map I bought from a bloke down the pub... not to mention the money I got out of Nigeria but can't get my hands on without access to someone else's bank account... then there's, etc, etc...

14. lets hope he is a bit more sensible than the crew at Yeovilton that won the lot and blew it on cars and holidays.

15. let it lie in the bank for a while and build up some nice interest..

16. Hello mate, long time no see. How the devil are you. Look forward to meeting up, here is my number........................................

Regards, Chris