Matador Fighting For Life

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Backpacker1uk, Apr 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Disgusting it is time the horns where cut of these ferocious beasts to give the matador a chance. He has only his spears and lances and men on horseback armed with lances picadors I think they are called to help him. And the vaseline smeared on the eyes of the beast before it enters the ring.

Do hope he makes a full recovery they do say they can work wonders on testical surgery these days.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100426/twl-gored-bullfighter-battles-for-his-li-3fd0ae9.html

2. Daft bugger. Hope hes alright though.

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I don't. I hope he dies. Dressing like a dandy and sticking things in bulls is for idiots. I only wish the bull gored him some more, the wanker.

4. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Shame, I'm A rh neg too but I wouldn't give him a pint of p!ss let alone blood.

5. I really couldn't disagree more with you. The men who mess around "bullfighting" know the risks they are taking when aggravating these animals. Its like someone who eats fire and it goes wrong saying lets make the fire colder to give them a chance. If they don't want to get hurt don't play. Simple.

6. I think you'll find that the quote is a p1ss take and the poster is of the same opinion as yourself :oops: :oops: :oops:

7. He had it coming to him the bulls are fighting back

8. I really couldn't disagree more with you. The men who mess around "bullfighting" know the risks they are taking when aggravating these animals. Its like someone who eats fire and it goes wrong saying lets make the fire colder to give them a chance. If they don't want to get hurt don't play.

I think you'll find that the quote is a p1ss take and the poster is of the same opinion as yourself :oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote]

Who me never :evil:

Was hoping for a good run on youtube it only lasted forty five seconds there was me getting box of Stella in.

I like this one where the knob gets deballed like a comedy act he never hurt me. Fcuk that hurt. Load of Jodrell Bankers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxduUEWzCY

9. The poor old Bull still didn't win.The final part of the clip shows him being dragged out ready for the Kenomeat factory.It should be called Bull Baiting rather than Bull Fighting as the result is always the same whoever fights best.

10. Why would anyone want to piss off a raging bull ?

11. The poor bull oh well lets hope the gored matador gets to meet all the bulls he killed when he checks out. BZ that bull. :D

12. Funnily enough funny now of course.

I was in deepest Cheshire walking back over the fields and the baby calves decided they wanted to play with the nice man.

Mummy cow and all the other mummy cows came a charging those big white cows size of bulls type. Threw me arms out and screamed make me self look bigger etc. I headed for the gate still stopping them then this ginormous head pops out. Mr Bull he wanted this naughty man. Thought no way am I going to make it over that gate.

I legged it and never touched the top of that gate boy did I shit. Encountered cows and bulls many a time but not on a grand scale like this.

13. Not sure if they still chuck donkey's off towers in Spain but it would have been ace if the matador had been laying there spraying blood all over when a donkey landed on his swad.

14. As well as smearing the eyes , they cut a tendon behind the beasts neck so it can't lift it's head thus restricting its view, it is full of water after being refused water thus slowing it down - hardly a fair "fight"

Hope this fellow A rh neg bloke dies. No sympathy.

15. A former 2SL and one-time Captain of a ship I served on doesn't like bulls very much at all.

We were doing a 'charidee' thing which involved walking through some fields in mid-south Cornwall some 20 years ago and I was in his 'team'.

There were just the six of us and a bull. The bull started to approach us and the boss went a whiter shade of pale and made a very impressive dive over a Cornish hedge.

With all due respect boss :salute:

16. Their whole attitude to animals is vastly different to 'our's'. We have been told that it is/was because they did not consider animals to have souls. But even the way domestic animals such as cats and dogs are treated is sometimes disusting. It is not at all uncommon to see a dog chained up and fed once a week, whether it needs it or not. Down here there is a lot hunting and shooting - when they consider the dog has reached the end of its usefulness, they hang it from a tree. Nice.
    Also, poisoning is rife. Neighbours of ours had 5 dogs deliberately killed over a weekend.
    There is a popular backlash about bull fighting too - it is much less popular than it was.
    I like it when the bull wins, but they never really do, they still get chopped.

17. As common sense dictates, if you piss someone or something long enough it's gonna bite back and when this happens it tends to hurt, so f""k him, the stupid git.

18. We (the Brits) are an odd bunch when it comes to animals really - I include myself in that.

We do have the somewhat bonkers Cuntryside Alliance, but even they claim a sort of love of animals.

One of the most harrowing sights I have seen was a 'dancing bear' in Istanbul. Poor thing was clearly mental, but its Fez wearing twat of an owner didn't give a toss. One of my companions (who was slightly psychotic in his approach to other humans) had to be restrained from serious GBH on Johnny Turk.

No sympathy for the matador from me.

19. Well, as I understood it, that is precisely why it's done.

We see it as a goaded bull; they see it as the bravery of the man who stands in front of the goaded bull.

I like the idea that though the bull dies, sometimes - just sometimes - it gets the bar-steward who is tormenting it.

20. I hope he actually lingers in excruciating pain for a while, then dies from an explosive anal haemorrahge while his loved ones look on.

Not that I dislike matadors or owt. :twisted: