MASU Reunion April 2008:- Gosport.

copenhagencup

Lantern Swinger
MASU Reunion 1st November 2007 in Gosport. All ex MASU, MARTSU, NATEC and NATIU and partners invited, cost £7 per head. Last chance to attend before the move away from Gosport, contact the repair office, pm me, or email [email protected]

Regards Ginge.

MOD EDIT
Now postponed until April 2008: Contact the Repair Office

chieftiff

War Hero
Re: MASU Reunion

Copenhagencup,
I've made this a sticky until the event so that all you tin bashers can get your heads together, I hope there is no alcohol involved. :thumright:

copenhagencup

Lantern Swinger
Re: MASU Reunion 1st November 2007:- Gosport.

The reunion has been postponed until April 2008, contact the Repair office.
Sorry for any inconvenience involved.
Regards.

chieftiff

War Hero
Ginge, I've edited the title and your first post to reflect the change, will leave it as a sticky at the top of the FAA forum.

copenhagencup

Lantern Swinger
Masu Reunion Back on.

We may need a few baby stokers or ETME for sea dits, but we can bore you to death with adventures with our crabfat and pongo friend’s in sandy places.

Date: Thursday 17th July
Time: 1930
Place: Gosport
Tickets 8 pounds includes scran, bop (may be even Willie Whitelaw will give us a reprise of naked twister), cheap bar and bottle draw.

copenhagencup said:
onMasu Reunion Back on.

We may need a few baby stokers or ETME for sea dits, but we can bore you to death with adventures with our crabfat and pongo friend’s in sandy places.

Date: Thursday 17th July
Time: 1930
Place: Gosport
Tickets 8 pounds includes scran, bop (may be even Willie Whitelaw will give us a reprise of naked twister), cheap bar and bottle draw.

Still trying to play Golf??!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Submariners 16
N Submariners 1
Nigaramus Submariners 15