masturbation and sex

Is it true that masturbation and sex can hinder your physical performance as an athlete? Would it be advised to refrain from having sex prior to undertaking your commando tests? And to limit sex and masturbation durinbg training so that you perform better at physical excersice such as running etc etc?

PS - I don't maturbate. I don;t need to. But thought i'd mention it due to their being so many w'ankers on this site.

I have a new little stalker every month. It used to be NZ_Bootneck, then it was X.R.D. Now it's ShitsEnd. Do Rumration appoint me a gay follower each month or summat?

John_Stubbs said:
Is it true that masturbation and sex can hinder your physical performance as an athlete? Would it be advised to refrain from having sex prior to undertaking your commando tests? And to limit sex and masturbation durinbg training so that you perform better at physical excersice such as running etc etc?

PS - I don't maturbate. I don;t need to. But thought i'd mention it due to their being so many w'ankers on this site.
..it is true mate...after a good shag or w'ank I'm completely fcuked as an athlete!!!

..now be a good boy, have a good w'ank and pull yourself together.. :evil:

Tampon

Midshipman
I doubt you have anything to worry about. But mere mortals do, your testosterone levels will drop for roughly 4 hours, thus lowering performance levels.

John_Stubbs said:
I have a new little stalker every month. It used to be NZ_Bootneck, then it was X.R.D. Now it's ShitsEnd. Do Rumration appoint me a gay follower each month or summat?
Oh Nails
If you have just joined and only made sixteen posts
How could you possibly have been appointed a gay follower each month

You really are a tosser, and why do you have the same ISP as NAILZ USD. et al

Go have a good wank

Or after your first days training see if you have the energy or the desire for a wank

Tosser

Jack McH

jesse said:
From personal experience ;- I can have sex then go for a run and a workout, but not the other way round.
Just make sure you sh*t whilst running and not bonking.

The later tends to upset the war office. :D

PMSL.

JS/Nailz/Throbber/PMT, whatever your name is.....questions.

You were going to join the Marines.Why haven't you gone yet ? Too busy dazzling the Olympic Committee ? :? 8O

How does periodically shittiing yourself close that shag so you don't have to wank? And what bloke in his right mind would honestly give up chats with his Boy,bird in tow or not ? 8O :twisted:

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
Taloolah said:
PMSL.

You were going to join the Marines.Why haven't you gone yet ? Too busy dazzling the Olympic Committee ? :? 8O

How does periodically shittiing yourself close that shag so you don't have to wank? And what bloke in his right mind would honestly give up chats with his Boy,bird in tow or not ? 8O :twisted:
???

Taloolah said:
PMSL.

Barry Whiters?

I find exercise and sex to be closely connected.

First Jump,........out the bushes,

Have sex,......fast,

Run like f*ckin hell.

Try not to sh*t whilst running or you will get Nailed

When I work out I like to either do my upper body or legs, but then whether or not my cock is upper body or lower I do not know but I certainly like to work it out by masturbation or sex.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Miscellaneous 0
A Miscellaneous 0
slim Diamond Lil's 25