masturbation and sex

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by John_Stubbs, Jun 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it true that masturbation and sex can hinder your physical performance as an athlete? Would it be advised to refrain from having sex prior to undertaking your commando tests? And to limit sex and masturbation durinbg training so that you perform better at physical excersice such as running etc etc?

PS - I don't maturbate. I don;t need to. But thought i'd mention it due to their being so many w'ankers on this site.

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Fcuk off nailz

[​IMG]

3. I have a new little stalker every month. It used to be NZ_Bootneck, then it was X.R.D. Now it's ShitsEnd. Do Rumration appoint me a gay follower each month or summat?

4. ..it is true mate...after a good shag or w'ank I'm completely fcuked as an athlete!!!

..now be a good boy, have a good w'ank and pull yourself together.. :evil:

5. You really are a throbber

6. I doubt you have anything to worry about. But mere mortals do, your testosterone levels will drop for roughly 4 hours, thus lowering performance levels.

7. From personal experience ;- I can have sex then go for a run and a workout, but not the other way round.

8. Oh Nails
    If you have just joined and only made sixteen posts
    How could you possibly have been appointed a gay follower each month

You really are a tosser, and why do you have the same ISP as NAILZ USD. et al

Go have a good wank

Or after your first days training see if you have the energy or the desire for a wank

Tosser

Jack McH

9. Surely they're synonymous?

10. I can't believe your all still biting to this load of bollocks!!

11. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

NATO standard answer to any of his posts,

Fcuk off nailz

[​IMG]

12. Just make sure you sh*t whilst running and not bonking.

The later tends to upset the war office. :D

13. NATO standard answer to any of his posts,

Fcuk off nailz

[​IMG]

14. PMSL.

JS/Nailz/Throbber/PMT, whatever your name is.....questions.

You were going to join the Marines.Why haven't you gone yet ? Too busy dazzling the Olympic Committee ? :? 8O

How does periodically shittiing yourself close that shag so you don't have to wank? And what bloke in his right mind would honestly give up chats with his Boy,bird in tow or not ? 8O :twisted:

15. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

???

16. Barry Whiters?

17. Granny, I'm with you here ... WTF?

Confused

18. Try not to do it when you run the relay race,some funny people will drag you along a bit!

19. I find exercise and sex to be closely connected.

First Jump,........out the bushes,

Have sex,......fast,

Run like f*ckin hell.

Try not to sh*t whilst running or you will get Nailed

20. When I work out I like to either do my upper body or legs, but then whether or not my cock is upper body or lower I do not know but I certainly like to work it out by masturbation or sex.