Massive rig run in London

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by 2_deck_dash, Jul 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While driving through town yesterday, around by Westminster and up to the Palace, I saw literally hundreds of Matelots, mostly Officers and a lot of Wafus but some ratings also, all in their 1's. I am assuming there was a do at Buck House. Anyone know what was going on? There were no Crabs or Pongo's anywhere to be seen. Has Jack finally taken control of our nation's capital?
  2. WAFU's Garden Party at the Buck house I think. 100yrs of wafu-dom.
  3. Just a flying visit then! :)
  4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

So it was'nt this years gay pride march. :wink:
  5. Might as well have been :D
  6. No mate, that was in Oslo when we were there last month, hoofing disco but the sh1thouses were a little scary.
  7. That would make sense. Judging by the lack of drunken tomfoolery and general good behaviour of the lads I saw, it could only have been the Air Arm.

Bunch of gayer's :wink:
  10. #

Yes but they were Manchester sailors.....................Top tealeafs :p
  11. They call it the Runashore (navy/matelots) but I am certain that is running from the anti-gay army... more like running for your life never mind the pee up!
  12. It was a fantastic social i saw mates i haven`t seen for 15 years, And i am very old and bold !!! And we had a fantastic evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. sorry all wrong - FAA cock and arse was on thursday 9th July 2009. dont worry though i scuppered more than my share of tea and champagne.