Massive Bomb Blast in Oslo

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by SJRM_RN, Jul 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just read there's a nutter with a gun going bersiquack at a youth camp.............Oslo is not the place to be at the moment.

2. It is yet to be determined who is responsible but if it is Islamic extremists it is hardly surprising considering Norway’s involvement in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.

Fortunately it was a holiday otherwise the loss of life could have been considerably worse.

3. Way to speculate, we'll see.

4. Apparently the gunman is a Norwegian.

5. A complex attack involving shoots and IED's has been on the cards for a few years. Not really a surprise, but the origin of the threat is certainly interesting.

6. That will disappoint legions of mongs.

7. That is not as flippant as some may think. I reckon that many will be most upset that 'Mussies' should not be blamed. Spot on.

8. Judging by Facebook, I was right!

9. ....and vikings !

10. An oppo showed me the hilarity of the EDL page on FB last night where they'd changed their profile pics en-masse to that of the Norwegian flag and stated that the EDL are behind Norway in it's fight against Jihad!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

Strange how we are a little light on the 'damned ragheads, once again' fraternity this morning. Considering he has extremist right-wing beliefs and is linked with Christian Fundamentalists, it looks to me like gamekeepers turned poachers, doesn't it? Massive anti-democracy fertiliser bomb right in the heart of a major western city which murders seven, then nutjob/******** dressed as a state-sponsored security official on rampage with guns massacring teenagers.

How very ******* Muslim. Maybe some of our more politically adroit contributors could add some gravity to the debate. Yep, its acknowledged that the world is full of gits hell bent on butchering humans in the pursuance of idiological purity. But you can look like Khaled Sheikh Mohammad or this fascist chimp and you are all worthy of contempt.

What a shit day. Poor Norway.

levers

12. It would be pertinent to point out to the "all muslims are evil" fraternity that the man responsible for these atrocities in no way represents all Christian conservatives.

Penny dropped?

13. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I'd be more inclined to question the individual's sanity rather than political or religious beliefs, whatever idealogy maybe professed.

14. No, no, no. Don't think about it. This is hard evidence that all Norwegians are terrorists.

15. ....and vikings.... don't forget the vikings bit !

16. In response to the Norwegian terrorist attack the US has begun a bombing campaign against the whole of terrorist-harbouring Scandinavia. UK authorities have launched a new security campaign of profiling all Scandinavians entering the country through its airports. France has banned blonde hair.

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  17. I hear that neighbouring Finland are the real problem. We should start there.

18. The BBC have banned the Beatles.........'Norweigian Wood' ... or is that.... 'A Norweigian would' ?

19. The news that has come out of Norway is horrific, I have to ask myself is this the result of liberal governments allowing their countries to lose their national identity by allowing masses of foreigners in and as an example allowing ‘clerics’ to preach hate on their streets. We can see the result of such actions in our own country with the rise of the EDL. It would appear that all European countries where this has happened have seen a rise in neo Nazi and extreme right groups.