Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MASSIVE BIG GIANT ISSUE (NOT)

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Now guys It has come to my attention that the last episode of Game of Thrones is on the day after I Join ! Haha am I going to have to wait until after I finish Raleigh or are there sundays after church type times wear I can watch it :):D:D

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Watch television during basic training!

I think someone may readjust your priorities as you will have more than enough to keep you occupied.

Waspie

War Hero
Now guys It has come to my attention that the last episode of Game of Thrones is on the day after I Join ! Haha am I going to have to wait until after I finish Raleigh or are there sundays after church type times wear I can watch it :):D:D
Piss taking git!!!:D:D:D:D
Get some time in before you start!!!!:p

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
But but the man at the office said I would have human rights?!Haaa.... to be fair atleast I won’t be on any social media so I won’t get any spoilers :D

Last edited:

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
The instructors may watch it and let you know how it goes.
Just to keep you informed.
I know I would be a total sod and tell everyone how it ends or even make up a spoof ending.

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Well , Interesting development, this last season only has 6 longer episodes as oppose to 10 or the 8 I thought, so I will infact get to watch it! :p

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
You wouldn't like it JFH it's a good action movie series, spoilt by nubile naked women and sex scenes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil N News: Big D shows off her 'massive potential' to the Big E The Fleet 34
MoD_RSS We need a national effort to build testing capacity on a massive scale MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Commuters to save up to 90 minutes in massive A428 upgrade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary announces massive £2.5bn investment in UK nuclear submarines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy work with Australians on massive drug bust MoD News 0
dapperdunn When I was on the Massive Diamond Lil's 6
MoD_RSS News story: Navy's new carrier receives first massive gas turbine MoD News 8
Bad CO Massive Influx of Spam Site Issues 18
MoD_RSS Naval charities receive a massive lift from Pembroke Current Affairs 0
soleil Pompey News: "Portsmouth’s BAE Systems Handed Massive Ship Building Contract" The Fleet 2
frogman007 Gypo slaves master has massive tits The Gash Barge 4
S Massive Bomb Blast in Oslo Current Affairs 66
soleil Navy News: "Marines Smash Massive Taleban Bomb Factory After Fierce Firefight" The Corps 5
Powder I feel like a MASSIVE newbie asking this but... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 30
soleil "Navy flagship and fast jets for massive military exercise" Bases / Shore Est 0
2_deck_dash Massive rig run in London The Fleet Air Arm 16
NotmeChief Massive Breaking News - is this the end now? Current Affairs 117
G A massive thank you! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
N Massive Overspend at BAE on Astutes and other contracts. Current Affairs 17
rod-gearing Massive Machines Submarines Submariners 28
MoD_RSS Big broadband boost for Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next big step for Thorney Island’s flood defences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Big broadband boost for rural English shires and counties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Big step forward in digital infrastructure revolution brings benefits of 5G closer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Welsh governments team up on big broadband boost for rural Wales MoD News 0
BIG_EATS Big Wilf The Quarterdeck 12
MoD_RSS NDA group enjoys a big WiN at awards ceremony MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Passengers to plan journeys down to the minute as big data revitalises country’s bus use MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rural Crime Week proves a big success across Tees Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to take a big ‘STEP’ to fusion electricity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Science superstars and small businesses could bring the next big innovations to market with £100 million boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Spending Round gives big boost to local communities MoD News 0
E The big wait Joining the Royal Navy 4
MoD_RSS Press release: Big wins for British businesses as Vice Premier Hu Chunhua visits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Big wins for British businesses as Vice Premier Hu Chunhua visits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Big boost for tiny tech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Dr Liam Fox: Big dreams drive small business to take on the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Big changes to motorway upgrades set to improve drivers’ journeys MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Nuclear employees WiN big at national diversity conference MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Real Big Boats Diamond Lil's 4
soleil Economist: "Rum, Strategy & The Cash - Britain's RN Has Big Ambitions, But A Small Budget" Current Affairs 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp The Big Five-Oh for Fazzers Submariners 4
slim Big Issue Seller News Current Affairs 1
vauxhall Big changes ahead? Finance & Pensions 2
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Minister visits small Ipswich company which has played big part in... MoD News 0
Stirlin Big is not always best. Sports and Adventure Training 5
G Big help with interview tomorrow Submariners 11
BillyNoMates Big white ships. International 6
MoD_RSS News story: Trustworthiness of information from big data sets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Timeline visualisation for provenance-based big data sensemaking MoD News 0