Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Massage studio!

Sue39 said:
Could have been worse...I had to share my living accommodation with The Airborne Mob...being a Soldier and a female....no wonder I fled to see my brother in Portsmouth most weekends....

If Johannas pops up in your next sentence,warn me :wink:

If Johannas pops up in your next sentence,warn me :wink:[/quote]

Ah Joannas,the place where your feet stuck to the carpet as you were doing your best Bee Gees impression in the 70s and the tree in the middle which kept you upright from 1.00am in the morning after pay day!!

Any one remember the Palm tree they used to have in Jo's and then they changed it to a fake one :cry:

Does anybody remember the Weather Girls from Jo's?
There used to be a quartet of fat horror bags who used to lurk in the shadows on the right as you walked in, nailing every bloke who came through the door with a baleful glare.
Sadly, I ended up schtupping one of them one night, or more accurately she schtupped me, having acquired me as potential prey early in the night before making her big (very f*cking big) move at around 0130. She backed me into the corner by the DJ's booth and informed me that "I don't want yer hand in marriage, I just want to borrow yer c*ck for the night".
Awful, fcuking awful. I definitely had the "SELF RESPECT TANK LEVEL LOW" alarm up that night... :-(

There used to be a quartet of fat horror bags who used to lurk in the shadows on the right as you walked in, nailing every bloke who came through the door with a baleful glare.

Yep, they moved up into Jo's. Plumped themselves next to the dance floor in horrid leopard print or anything in the fake fur design!

Ah that’s it, they were the prize winners on the famous ‘pull a pig’ night!

Blimey, in order of a stagger in the direction of town......

The Avondale, topless barmaids with puppies so dissapointing that its not unusual for them to find crumbs, loose change and beer mats hidden under em
Studio 2 apparently is a massage palour lodged in beside a pasty shop, then The pegasus which is aparently a massage palour to, keep walking and you're into leather and lace private club quickly followed by the new Private VIP place with reflective glass that lets you see the punters waiting for their "executive" stress relief!! Temptations has moved to the street, throw in a Hydroponics shop selling alsorts of strange and wonderfull gear and multiple, crazy, full size wood carving shops (its a plymouth thing)

This Modern day soddom and gommorah should be cleaned up!!!!!

TSK TSK
Good job jack normally taxi's it into town from the RNA!!

Plymouth at its colourful best, long may it reign

Toodlepip
TheGimpMK2

hiya

the weather girls used to sit in fatties corner on the left......... no i wasnt there just used to have to go and have to get my brothers attention to remind him whose round it was ............. i think they were there early around 93-96 maybe longer!

Latest Threads