Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Mass murder in the skies: was the plot feasible?

Put it this way...if, pre-9/11, I had asked you how feasible it would be for a psychopath living in one of the most backward countries in the world to get 19 fanatics to hijack four planes and use them as weapons to murder nearly three thousand innocent people and bring the most powerful nation on earth to it's knees...what would your answer have been?

I don't believe everything I read, or hear on TV. But just because politiicans and coppers have been known to bullsh1t us before does'nt mean they're chucking brown stuff at us THIS time.

Time will tell.

ThePunisher said:
But just because politiicans and coppers have been known to bullsh1t us before does'nt mean they're chucking brown stuff at us THIS time.

Time will tell.

Time will indeed tell. What some people should do, however is examine who benefits from all of this world conflict? Which companies are getting steadily richer as the stock market convulses with every sickening atrocity? Halliburton? The Carlyle Group? Northrop Grumman?

What should then be examined is who exactly in the seats of power are associated with these (and many more) companies and what benefit they get from sitting it out on Capitol Hill and encouraging conflict for the sake of it. Then examine how many of these ******* have sons and daughters right up there in the front line.

Just a few thoughts, like ...

Levers

Fair one, and I was thinking along the same lines while listning to Blair waffling on about how "we" must defeat the terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan...what's this "we",white man? I don't see your eldest signing up for Ops in Iraq or the Stan. IRC, he's spending his gap year in Washington as an intern with some political firm. So the chances of some big, hairy Talibunny putting a couple of rounds into him are, unfortunately, low.
Cu Bono(Who Profits?)is always a good question to ask. But I think e're getting of thread here hile very cynical of the spooks, poice and, most of all, the fcuking polticians, I'm willing to ve them the benefit of the doubt until all the results are in.

" I am prepared to pay the boold price" quotation from T Blair ....he's not paying the price,the poor troops he orders into Afganistan,Iraq etc are;his children arn't risking being killed every day and being led by a bunch of mental incompetants.

his children arn't risking being killed every day and being led by a bunch of mental incompetants.

As somebody said earlier we all had the choice of getting rid of these fcukers at the last general election! Try and find anyone now, who will admit to voting for them????? It's like trying to find tits on a boar!
I'll state here and now, I didn't! :evil:
RoofRat

mophead said:
his children arn't risking being killed every day.

Somehow, if his kids ever ended up in the forces I'm sure their mother would find a way to sue the State for infringing their human rights.

I despise the pair of them, always have.

Anyway, back to the thread...

Latest Threads