MAs on front Line combat?

Hey guys I went to see the Navy guy today at the office. But as we drove away I thought of a million questions!!!! Plz help me if you can!
My first one!
Do MAs (medical assistant) get sent to the front line in Afgan? In the combat?
I heard a story of Kate sOmthing sorry forgot her name! Who saved a soldier who got. Hit in the neck? and if they do get sent to Afgan on front line this might sound strange but can a MA be sen there by request? Haha ^_^

And I filled in one form just my name and adress that stuff, where do I go from there? Wait for them to contact me?

Thanks guys hope you know first question!

smeeg

Lantern Swinger
Hmm. Think i'm nearly done with being a knob for today. Appypollys Ladies and Gents, not been a stunning month.
***** :p

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Thanks guys hope you know first question!
Yes I do, it is, "Do you swallow?"

By the way, why is the thought of a MA (or scablifter as we like to call them) asking to go to Afghanistan amusing? (You thought it worthy of a full "Ha-ha".)

Last edited:
Sorry Danny, thought you'd had your answer.

Yes, RN MAs get sent out to Afghanistan, as demonstrated by the linked article. This summer, in particular, there are likely to be more RN MAs out there than usual, as 3Cdo Brigade RM will be taking over. And yes, you can volunteer to deploy, though it will not necessarily guarantee that you are sent.

PS. TO, you need a backlit keyboard like mine so you can sit in your cabino in the dark.

Last edited:

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Sorry Danny, thought you'd had your answer.

Yes, RN MAs get sent out to Afghanistan, as demonstrated by the linked article. This summer, in particular, there are likely to be more RN MAs out there than usual, as 3Cdo Brigade RM will be taking over. And yes, you can volunteer to deploy, though it will not necessarily guarantee that you are sent.

PS. TO, you need a backlit keyboard like mine so you can sit in your cabino in the dark.
Sounds quite Gucci mate, are they pricey? I'm not in my cabin though, at home with Mrs Oggy asleep 6 feet behind me.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Brilliant mate. I'll have a shufty tomorrow, can't go rooting for my wallet and cards now, I'll get a bollocking from the Mrs for waking her.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
What does that even mean? =P o_o who is Mrs oggy?
You guys are very odd!
My wife you thick fukc. Is it that hard to work out given my user ID?
I'm not sure that I've ever seen "odd" until I read your posts, I am starting to believe you're on a bite..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
tommo Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 23