martial arts / boxing etc

do they do these types of thing on the shorebases? i know they have gyms and things but was wondering if theres chances out of work times they hold fitness/ martial arts kinda courses or no?

Yes, there are clubs in most bases covering a wide variety of martial arts, boxing is quite popular too.

There are also opportunities to attend courses to improve your own level or to qualify as an instructor, normally run by the army.

richardgriffiths said:
do they do these types of thing on the shorebases? i know they have gyms and things but was wondering if theres chances out of work times they hold fitness/ martial arts kinda courses or no?
It used to be called payday Thurday at the NAAFI club. lots of aggro :p

slim said:
richardgriffiths said:
Yeah and I bet you were a payday playboy :wink: :D

Rumrat said:
slim said:
richardgriffiths said:
Yeah and I bet you were a payday playboy :wink: :D
Excuse meee I resemble that remark.

Payday in the old days was once a fortnight on a Thursday;

Jack + Money = Pissed and happy

Oh the good old days :oops:

slim said:
richardgriffiths said:
:naka: One could always rely on a good workout :banghead: at the very exclusive[but now defunct] clubs Albany and Lennox. :angry4: :whax:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tbfyb Health & Fitness 5
D Sports and Adventure Training 5
H Bases / Shore Est 3