married quarters

just a quick one because i havent heard much about it and am newly married. if i get drafted on ship do u still get a married quarter? thanks

Your still married and still serving so yes. If you need an MQ in your port area the draft has to be greater than 6 months.

slim

War Hero
You do but everymarried quarter needs a male in attendance at all times. I believe that you can select one from the volunteers list or if you want to be really nice to your wife, let her take her pick :p

slim said:
You do but everymarried quarter needs a male in attendance at all times. I believe that you can select one from the volunteers list or if you want to be really nice to your wife, let her take her pick :p

Dont get any of this...... :wink:

slim

War Hero
Rasthaus said:
slim said:

Dont get any of this...... :wink:
No it's the wife who's suppossed to get it :oops:

Noel said:
If I married a cow (animal) would I get a farm?

Many matelots have married cows and some wives are real pigs. However no matter what you marry you will only get a standard married quarter. :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
apipanippa Bases / Shore Est 6
B History 9
M Finance & Pensions 5