Married Quarters Plymouth

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by MissWirral, Aug 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody know any good MQ's in plymouth?? and what areas are the best for 3 year olds
    im new to all this TIA xx
  2. Welcome you're best off contacting the HIVE at HMS Drake to be honest.

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. to be honest when we spoke to HIVE they werent exactly helpful on where best places are for MQ's
  4. Hopefully the Hive should have given you the accommodation overview. If they haven't then ask for it. This will give you details of where all the SFA estates are and what grades of houses they contain. This will allow you to see where you can and can't live.

If you can, once you know where you can bid for, I suggest a recce visit. No substitute for getting around the patches and having a look about.

I've lived in Eggbuckland SFA in the past, nice area and nice houses, although gardens were hilly! But then most of Guzz is!

That was my first MQ having moved down from the Wirral!
  5. i will be moving from the wirral too ,, dreading the move what area do you think would be best as have a 3 year old and dont fancy bein too far away from everything i.e dockyard,town,doctors and schools