Married Quarters - Help???

Hi,

We'll be moving into a married patch within the next few months - I just wondered where they were now in Portsmouth?
Also, my Brother lives with us full-time... Is this ok for him to stay living with us in Navy housing?

You will be allocated properties on, if you and your hubby has children or not. If you do not have children then you are only entitled to a one bedroom. That's not saying you won't get a 2 or 3 bed but you will only get a 1 bed if there is 1 bed's available. Should you get a one bed it might get cosy for your brother, however if that's your thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Guidance here.

Unless the regulations have changed, I seem to remember that there is a stipulated maximum period during which house guests may stay.
gov.uk said:
If you have an allocations enquiry, the CarillionAmey Occupancy Services team at the CarillionAmey helpdesk is available Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 3:00pm.

You can call them on Freephone: 0800 707 6000 Select Option 3 (for calls made within the UK, mobile users may incur charges) or using the alternative telephone number: 0151 728 1630

Or you can email the team: [email protected]

For more information about the SFA application process, please visit the CarillionAmey website.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
apipanippa Bases / Shore Est 6
B History 9
M Finance & Pensions 5