Married Quarters Faslane

Hi,

I will be applying for SFA in faslane in a few months but when phoning Carillion Amey for info, they would not give me any information to judge what kind of price I should expect to pay every month as I had not submitted my application form yet.

Could someone please give me an average monthly price for a 1-2 bedroom Married quarters for an AB in faslane?

I’ve already looked at the price sheet online but I have no idea what grade or band to look at for this.

Hi,

I will be applying for SFA in faslane in a few months but when phoning Carillion Amey for info, they would not give me any information to judge what kind of price I should expect to pay every month as I had not submitted my application form yet.

Could someone please give me an average monthly price for a 1-2 bedroom Married quarters for an AB in faslane?

I’ve already looked at the price sheet online but I have no idea what grade or band to look at for this.
Obviously it depends on the size of your house and the quality of your accommodation, but:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...file/604402/SFA-SLA-Accommodation-Charges.pdf

Yeah everyone just points in the direction of this sheet But there’s no way of finding out what price I should be looking at on that sheet Can anyone just tell me an average monthly price?

Seadog

War Hero
There's enough information to work out a 'not less than' and a 'not more than'.
As an AB, you won't be in the Chateau with your Staff and Retinue so that kind of narrows it down a bit.

Faslane is not in Germany so ignore the tables headed 'BFG'.

Sorry our online service has failed thus far to cope with your demands.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B History 9
M Finance & Pensions 5
R Bases / Shore Est 8