Married Quarters Faslane

apipanippa

Midshipman
Hi,

I will be applying for SFA in faslane in a few months but when phoning Carillion Amey for info, they would not give me any information to judge what kind of price I should expect to pay every month as I had not submitted my application form yet.

Could someone please give me an average monthly price for a 1-2 bedroom Married quarters for an AB in faslane?

I’ve already looked at the price sheet online but I have no idea what grade or band to look at for this.

Perry

Lantern Swinger
Carillion omg i think they have put their prices up to pay off £1 billion debt so pretty pricey i would think.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Hi,

I will be applying for SFA in faslane in a few months but when phoning Carillion Amey for info, they would not give me any information to judge what kind of price I should expect to pay every month as I had not submitted my application form yet.

Could someone please give me an average monthly price for a 1-2 bedroom Married quarters for an AB in faslane?

I’ve already looked at the price sheet online but I have no idea what grade or band to look at for this.
Obviously it depends on the size of your house and the quality of your accommodation, but:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...file/604402/SFA-SLA-Accommodation-Charges.pdf

apipanippa

Midshipman
Yeah everyone just points in the direction of this sheet But there’s no way of finding out what price I should be looking at on that sheet Can anyone just tell me an average monthly price?

Seadog

War Hero
There's enough information to work out a 'not less than' and a 'not more than'.
As an AB, you won't be in the Chateau with your Staff and Retinue so that kind of narrows it down a bit.

Faslane is not in Germany so ignore the tables headed 'BFG'.

Sorry our online service has failed thus far to cope with your demands.

Latest Threads