Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by cantreadcantwrite, Jun 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hello all,

    I have a general query and would be grateful if any serving guys (or girls) can help me. Im about to transfer to the RN from the RAF and am in receipt of get you home married (GYHM) payments which roughly equate to 2 return journeys a month to my private home in lincolnshire. When I go over to the Navy, does the same system exist, or are married personnel recompensed differently?

    Many thanks!
  2. silverfox

    silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

    The allowances are all tri Service now. Ask your Pay Clerks.
  3. Ninja_Stoker

    Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

    As SF correctly says it's Tri-service.

    The only thing which is different, by way of recompense, is that in the "Roarin' Norman" you see the missus less often than in the RAF!

Share This Page