Marriage quarters

Scuderia

I’m currently onboard a ship in Portsmouth and I’m looking to get a Marriage quarter but is it possible if I could have one outside my base port? Since I’m based in Portsmouth I’m looking to get a quarter in Yeovil, is this allowed? Thanks

Polto

War Hero
I’m currently onboard a ship in Portsmouth and I’m looking to get a Marriage quarter but is it possible if I could have one outside my base port? Since I’m based in Portsmouth I’m looking to get a quarter in Yeovil, is this allowed? Thanks
I'm a bit confused about this. You want a married quarter in Yeovil so that when you're on a ship in Portsmouth you will be living in barracks and your other half will presumably be in the quarter in Yeovil? Or do you intend to commute as required? I'm just being nosey...I can't understand why you wouldn't want a quarter where you are based, unless you want to hide your other half away...

Scuderia

Your a complete idiot, if I was trying to trap why would I be gay? I already mentioned I have a wife and kids. That’s the problem with this world pricks like you.

BurghJG

Midshipman
Gay people like to trap too so i hear?

Answer for your question can be found in JSP 464: service family accommodation (SFA) and substitue service family accomodation part 1 directive.

Art 0327. Entitlement to Accommodation.

There ya go, did the difficult work for you.