Marriage quarters help

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Jimmy Lemont RN, Mar 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi there

I have recently applied for a patch in Plymouth and got offered a property right next to a main road, also right next a school so all the mummy tanks are parked up so i could not park. As I have a newborn baby and a dog that can escape from anything also we are a two car family I rejected it...does anyone know what the wait is like for a second offer???

Thanks

2. There's no pleasing some people. Why didn't you ask this question to the relevant authorities when you rejected the offer, then you would know where you stand.

3. I did ask shipmate but the new system, is flawed considering in the application I did put parameters in the application stating not next to a main road..so do you have any info or any info that could help? I would just like to know some waiting times or others experiences with this new electronic system that seems to take an age, and when you phone the civvies can't help you as they do not have the relevant information about the properties. Also I had to view the property by driving there, they don't do viewings. I am moving my new family down to Plymouth any one with some helpful info appreciated.

4. was it in Manadon?

5. No home farm road plymstock