Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Jan 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Love it

2. Hate it

0 vote(s)
  1. So what is it for you?
  2. I Fcukin hate it and fcukin used to make it :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
  3. Love it and no-one nicks me sarnies when I make them with it
  4. Wanna know what makes it sticky? :wink:
  5. Hmmm....Marmite on toast. Best snack ever invented.

Hang on a minute. What do you mean, what makes it sticky?

Have you been doing something to those vats?
  6. Contrary to popular belief I think there is a middle ground, I don't mind the stuff once in a while, in fact sometimes it's rather good, however I couldn't eat it all the time.

I don't love it or hate it, it's just ok. :p
  7. I have a good idea after changing my sons nappies when they were first born
  8. Marmite comes from Burton-on-Trent.
    I used to live there for a time and made marmite. They do say it's the secret ingredient that makes most dishes. :wink: :oops: :roll:
  9. Like lonestar, I'm not bothered either way. I don't eat it by choice, but I don't hate it, although it is good on Twiglets.
  10. Love it

Anyone who doesn't is a cnut. Simples :lol:
  11. Seconded. I might include this in my 'live or die' cellar quetionnaire.
  12. Oh dear, I don't love Marmite so that must make me a ......

I have a theory.

Everyone I know who likes Marmite as an adult was given it as a child at home. If you were never given it when you were little, you won't like it when you are older.

I actually find it bitter and almost as if it is burning my mouth. Can only tolerate it once in a blue moon with lots of butter on toast.

It must be good for you though - lots of Vitamin B.
  13. FFFing Rank!!!! Rather french kiss a Skunk!
  14. Why not take body fluids direct. :twisted:
  15. tastes like lepers sperm only good for gargling after blown a brown hatter oops given myself away there!!!! Now Bovril thats a mans wet
  16. :thumbup: :lick: :thumbup:
  17. Bovril is a northern hermers wet drunk by blokes in flat caps on't terraces watching t' footy

And if that doesn't invoke a response I'll dig up Jade Goody and slap the lips on it!!!!
  19. You probably would anyway, SOUTHERN[hr] COMFORT :D :wink:
  20. And you've saved me from a fate worse than death :thumbright:

Edited to add some antipodean has fcuked up the quote function to chuck vegimite into the equation