Marlon King - Go to Jail

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Seadog, Oct 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Happy days. An arrogant professional ballkicker has been sent to jail for sexually assaulting and punching a woman.

Do you know who I am?

His club chairman has no time for players who get jailed.

Absolutely sacked, as opposed to regular sacked. :roll: Surely a club should not tolerate men who punch women who are minding their own business, the jail sentence is neither here nor there.

I'm reminded of big brave Stan Colleymore beating up Ulrika Johnson, Joey Barton beating up some lad, Luke McCormick driving pissed and killing two kids. Never mind bankers, curb the pay and deflate the egos of ballkickers.
  2. Mr Loophole must be on his holidays thank Feck.

When one university student rejected his advances, the court heard that King told her: "I'm just out of your league, I'm a millionaire. She replied: "I don't care who you are, take your multi-millions and get away from our table." Boy bet that hit home.

Reading his life story is there a chance he may be deported for being a undesirable alien. £40,000 a week for kicking a ball round for Wigan Athletic a slow boat to Jamaica after release sounds good.
  3. He probably said, like; "Marlon, you're so sacked. You know what I'm saying?"
  4. He will be out of prison and playing football professionally by the start of next season.The Football business has a very short memory.
  5. by going out on the trap.

Obviously a nice family bloke.
  6. He thinks it's all over....... it is now !
    let him work for a living when he gets out !
  7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Marlon King when he goes in - Marlon Queen when he's released... :twisted:
  8. sgtpepperband

Apparently when the judge told him he was sentenced to 18 months in prison, Marlon King dropped to his knees, screamed hysterically and sobbed like a baby.

He never was very good at taking penalties.
  9. sgtpepperband

All joking aside, it's been a tough month for Marlon King.

First Leona Lewis didn't sign his book and now this... :shock:
  10. Made I laugh.

As for King, he is a grade A shunt and deserves all has coming to him and there is no place on this earth for women beaters, none at all.
  11. Marlon who ? There's a billion chinese citizens don't know who he is, plus one Brit - Me.....
  12. Marlon who ? The people who live on Pitcairn Island haven't heard of him either...