Markles Manks

Waspie

War Hero
Netflix is going to get a hammering tonight methinks.

The ******** is going to pay dearly for shoving his member up a second rate septic luvvie of dubious skill!!!!

Bugger, the **** bit should read 'Richard of the head'.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I’ve just complained to BBC about the racist shite I’ve just wasted one hour watching. ‘Panorama’!
According to that programme only white people are racist, the black lad who said he felt threatened in some places should try walking round some places at night wearing a white skin.

taffscrivs

War Hero
According to that programme only white people are racist, the black lad who said he felt threatened in some places should try walking round some places at night wearing a white skin.
You're not far wrong there Wrecks, it would seem that the paler skinned members of the British population are the harassed and racially abused in reality. In a lot of our larger cities the white minorities are the ones that feel unsafe in certain areas. Perhaps they should take to going around in gangs, drug dealing or carrying guns and knives to level the playing field a bit.

You're not far wrong there Wrecks, it would seem that the paler skinned members of the British population are the harassed and racially abused in reality. In a lot of our larger cities the white minorities are the ones that feel unsafe in certain areas. Perhaps they should take to going around in gangs, drug dealing or carrying guns and knives to level the playing field a bit.
There are a few parts of Peterborough I wouldn't walk down in a group never mind on my own :(

taffscrivs

War Hero
I'm grateful of the fact that here in Welsh Border country we don't suffer from the problem. But during my years as a truck driver overnighting in some large towns I saw what it was like in mixed communities, looking over your shoulder just to visit the chip shop.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
I'm grateful of the fact that here in Welsh Border country we don't suffer from the problem. But during my years as a truck driver overnighting in some large towns I saw what it was like in mixed communities, looking over your shoulder just to visit the chip shop.
I live south Birmingham. There are a few places you’re not allowed to go after a certain time. Then again, the area I’m on about wants blowing up anyway.

Latest Threads