marines v paras

themightyg

Badgeman
I was asked recently why i chose to start RT with the Royal Marines instead of the Paras,

I said "I have pretended to be a Royal Marine on nights out 3 times and slept with 3 of the worlds most beautiful women as a result"

I pretended to be a Para once and i STILL cant get the guy to stop calling!"

:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Royal Marines and Paras may face merger Current Affairs 5
S The paras vs the royal marines The Corps 52
B What are the differances between paras and marines? The Corps 145
kalum28 paras vs marines The Corps 123
U Choice of Base (Diver/Marines) Joining the Royal Navy 8
soleil FB: Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity - RNRMC Submarine Fund (RNRMC-SMF) Submariners 1
David-19™ Joining the Royal Marines Reserve at 30. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
MoD_RSS Royal Marines travel to Belarus for winter warfare exercise MoD News 0
soleil Royal Navy And Royal Marines Charity - Build Your Own Aircraft Carrier Charity 2
D Is the Royal Navy psychometric test the same for the Royal Marines? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
C Are the Royal Marines part of the Royal Navy itself? The Corps 5
soleil Tw: Commander Maritime Reserves - Royal Naval Reserves & Royal Marines Reserve Survey 2020 Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Sun: "Prince Philip Wants Princess Anne To Head Up The Royal Marines Once Harry Quits" The Corps 44
soleil Plymouth Live: "Royal Navy Sends Marines To Arctic To Prepare For New Era As UK Freezes" The Corps 0
soleil YouTube: The Band of HM Royal Marines - Carol Of The Bells The Corps 0
soleil FB: Green Dagger - A Film By 40 Commando Royal Marines The Corps 0
soleil FB: The Band Of HM Royal Marines Portsmouth Welcomes HMS Queen Elizabeth On Her Return To HMNB Portsmouth The Corps 2
soleil Plymouth Live: "Watch Royal Marines Lead Commando Group Go Wild In The Jungle" The Corps 3
A Royal Marines Birthday 28th Oct 1664 The Corps 3
L Marines or navy The Gash Barge 44
L Marines The Gash Barge 83
S Royal marines stuff? i know nothing about half of the stuff i picked up Bloody Computers 0
G Joining the Royal Marines with a history of depression Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
R Royal Marines BMI/weight question Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
D Can I join the Royal Marines? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
J Potential Royal Marines Forum closed? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
J Clarification regarding eczema DQ for Royal Marines Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
Seb1664 Joining the royal marines from phase 2 royal navy UPO/Careers Office 2
B Royal Marines Residency Requirement Dual National Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Ninja_Stoker Royal Navy & Royal Marines Tattoo Policy Change - July 2018 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 41
soleil D. Mail: "Royal Marines Stage Dramatic Landing On Scottish Shore" The Corps 1
soleil RMC Scotland: Royal Marines Commando Dinner - Glasgow - 13 June 2018 The Corps 5
soleil Express: "Royal Marines Cuts U-Turn: 1,500 Troops And Assault Vessels Saved" The Corps 9
T Transfering to the Marines Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
T ROYAL MARINES AND THE RT Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
soleil "Images Reveal What Portsmouth’s New Royal Marines Museum Will Look Like" The Corps 0
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy and Royal Marines join major French deployment MoD News 0
soleil The Massed Bands of HM's Royal Marines Beating Retreat - 30/31 May 2018 The Corps 0
R Looking for a Royal Marines documentary from early to mid 90s The Corps 2
Naval_Gazer Prince Harry appointed Captain General Royal Marines The Corps 1
Waspie May be of interest to you Marines. The Corps 2
Sumo Letter to SOS re Marines Current Affairs 10
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy and Royal Marines train alongside partner naval forces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Marines to be restructured in line with growing Royal Navy MoD News 0
J Royal Marines Deployment Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
W Transfer to Royal Marines questions? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Marines Future "Secure" in Scotland MoD News 0
T Joining the Royal Marines Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces Minister visits 40 Commando Royal Marines MoD News 0
Robin Lovelock Royal Marines rescued Snoopy's robot boat ? :-) The Corps 1