Marine Potter and the Store room of secrets

Cutaway

Midshipman
This morning, before school time, I received a PM from "Lazy_Caretaker"

To: Cutaway
Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:54 am
Subject: Hi

Quote message
For 1 you don't know me ypu want a nicre pic of me at my passing out parade at Lympstone or a nice pic of me outside of port stanley.

Happy to send you them. If you want to tell me to my face I am a liar would happy to give you my address. If not * Shut up you *.

My pirate name is:

Mad William Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.part of the fidius.org network

Ok, post the pics on the thread then Caretaker.

Done and dusted chaps, no credibility left, Ive suspected it for some time with some of his other posts, maybe he thinks he is the only one that surfs the net.Whether or not he is an ex Bootneck doesnt matter in my book, he`s a Walt all the same.

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
Thats a bit of a bugger. I was looking at trying to get the same career as him. Now if walting is being put into the equation maybe he doesn't work at a ballet school at all?

Cutaway

Midshipman
Kinell !
He contines to post on the site but hasn't had the minerals to respond to this:

Cutaway said:
This morning, before school time, I received a PM from "Lazy_Caretaker"

To: Cutaway
Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:54 am
Subject: Hi

Quote message
For 1 you don't know me ypu want a nicre pic of me at my passing out parade at Lympstone or a nice pic of me outside of port stanley.

Happy to send you them. If you want to tell me to my face I am a liar would happy to give you my address. If not * Shut up you *.

My pirate name is:

Mad William Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.part of the fidius.org network

Ok, post the pics on the thread then Caretaker.

Latest Threads