Many thanks Scouse.

Whilst I personnaly would be quite happy to lay claim to this, as those B$&%*$ds have had a fair bit of money from me over the years, I'm afraid slim your some 20 miles out as this happened in Chester and I don't think they'll be happy associating anyone from Chester with Liverpool. I read the report and I can't see any mention of tracksuits or curly wigs that would lead you to belive it was a scouser.

I'll shake his hand for you though Slim, if I ever get to meet him

Scouse_Scribes said:
Whilst I personnaly would be quite happy to lay claim to this, as those B$&%*$ds have had a fair bit of money from me over the years, I'm afraid slim your some 20 miles out as this happened in Chester and I don't think they'll be happy associating anyone from Chester with Liverpool. I read the report and I can't see any mention of tracksuits or curly wigs that would lead you to belive it was a scouser.

I'll shake his hand for you though Slim, if I ever get to meet him
Sorry Scouse, I misread the article and thought that it was a Chester clamping company operating in Liverpool. However I should really have known better, if it had been a scouser he would have nicked the van and sold the clamp. =)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
B Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
beer_bosun Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1