Manchester AFCO

They obviously knew it was you calling, don't take it personal like?:D
I'd laugh if it wasn't so serious. Maybe you can help me with the situation.

I was emailed that I had a paper medical appointment regarding my application, the email stated that I was NOT to attend.

Now had a missed call from my careers advisor saying that I didn't turn up to the appointment and that my application will be rejected.

What's all that about :(

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Manchester AFCO are currently in a temporary office pending moving to an entirely new location. Snag is the phone numbers available are limited & they also have restricted access to the recruiting intranet.

Best bet? Just reply to the email, stating what you have already posted. Sounds like crossed wires & easy to remedy.

Manchester AFCO are currently in a temporary office pending moving to an entirely new location. Snag is the phone numbers available are limited & they also have restricted access to the recruiting intranet.

Best bet? Just reply to the email, stating what you have already posted. Sounds like crossed wires & easy to remedy.
Thanks mate. I forwarded the email to my CA. If he has already deleted my application I won't have to start all over again when they realise the mistake will I?

My sons Afco is also Manchester Peter street and ever since he put his application in in October there have been times when the phone will just ring out, this has gone on for days at a time! Just persevere like my son did, my son in the end sent email as it was the only way, my son also had a paper review and also stated he did not have to attend...good luck