Man reports 'ugly' prostitute to cops under sale of goods act.

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Flagdeck, Jun 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Very good, brightened up what was looking to be a dull night shift.

2. Too many to count, but rarely splashed any cash - except on the cab fare back from Dumbarton or Alexandria......

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I have never paid for sex.

Unless you count 2 happy years of marriage (I was actually married for 15 years, but only 2 of them were happy...) :oops:

4. Shit - If it was twix't 1988 and 1991 then we've probably had the same women - Sloppy seconds?

5. I must have done a good job,she gave me the taxi fare back from Dumbarton. :oops:

6. She wanted you out as I was on my way

• Like Like x 1
  7. Had the Yank and her oppo on the settee gone by the time you got there?

8. Must have, when I got there wrecker was half way out the windown, janner was under the bed, SB was in the wardrobe and Wits was in the next room with her brother

9. Aye, and Finks was...

....that miserable ole PJ who was driving that clapped-out Taxi Cab?

10. Starting up the outrage bus.

11. I have been to the Kirk Michael Estate....and lived to tell the tale.

Not to mention Big Nance.

Have you ever got pissed out of your skull and ended up in the back of a taxi
    with a complete and utter Hound Dog? Have you woke up the next morning
    with a gob full of ginger pubic hairs and the sight of a toothless old hag with
    halitosis gazing deep into your bloodshot eyes?
    Spent a fortune on fish suppers, taxis and gallons of Youngers Tartan?
    Feel ripped off?

Then YOU can contact:-

www .I-Got_pissed_and_woke_up_with_fucking_MUNTER.co.uk

.....and our expert team of solicitors will take up your case on a no sexually transmitted disease, no fee basis.

WE give you 100% of your hard earned dosh back...no questions asked and the MUNTER goes on our database
    [App available at the Google Playstore - £1.99 - so none of your mates will make the same drunken error of judgement.
    Call us TODAY 0845 999 666666 or visit our website and download the claim form ]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Reminds me of the time was alongside in the "Pool" ... Mess run ashore to the local cop shop social club. Tanking up on copious amounts of beers homed in on some attractive hussy and unleashed all my trapping skills ... have now come to the conclusion that I couldn't trap my fingers in a door coz somehow .... I woke up with her Mother!