Man Electrocuted. (Warning it's graphic).

#5
I was a sparky before I joined up and some lad got a 3.3kv belt through his hand, luckily his elbow was decked out to the metal casing and he only lost his forearm.

At the shift changeover everyone was coming in saying that the roast pork in the canteen smell really good. They were well dissapointed when they found out it wasnt on the menu. It was the poor lads arm.
 
#6
Then there was the spark who got sparked in his left arm went in one end out the other destroyed all the tissue in the arm. Gangrene set in it looked as though he had been bit by a shark.

Not forgetting the spark and his mate to hurry the job along made there own Castell keys. At the inquest his widow was sued by the electric board for lost production.
 
#8
Knew a vocalist who grabbed a live mike,I wasn't on stage but heard about it,seems he couldn't let go of the mike and his contortions on stage were put down to part of the act by the crowd in the seats.He was applauded!
Lost four fingers and was a pretty good singer.
 
#9
We lost the sonar maintainer in this way. He'd bypassed the safety interlocks and was working live during roughers in the Middle . He fell across the drawer and ZAP! His section WEM found him.
Our Skipper at he time was after his fourth ring, so he invited himself into a French AS exercise in the Channel. Nothing to do with us, but he thought it might make him look good.
After the incident we dashed back to Guzz, offloaded the body and rejoined the exercise.
I don't know if he ever got his fourth, but I sincerely hope not.
 
#10
Grog_Rat said:
I was a sparky before I joined up and some lad got a 3.3kv belt through his hand, luckily his elbow was decked out to the metal casing and he only lost his forearm.

At the shift changeover everyone was coming in saying that the roast pork in the canteen smell really good. They were well dissapointed when they found out it wasnt on the menu. It was the poor lads arm.
This guy i was on about touched the overhead electrical wires with a scaffold pole but luckily the shock didn't send him off the 2 storey scaffold he was standing on. I believe the charge was a pulsed 40,000 whatever that means so he didnt receive the full whack. I agree that the smell wasn't pleasant but we have to live with that as he does with his injuries!!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Black_Pig Blue Jokes 0
A Nautical Jokes 1
S Miscellaneous 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top