Maltese Dog Hunt To be Relocated

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, May 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I fúcking HATE the mail.

2. You and me both, fucking poisonous shite.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Good to hear as these feral animals have decimated the native species.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Yep. Utter fucking drivel of a rag.

Us three. It's just full of scaremongerig shite.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You won't be saying that in 10 years time when we're all under sharia law
  6. Blackrat

Was that in The Mail? It must be true if it was.
  7. Of course, and Chardonney, the Sun's page 3 girl agreed as well and she's politically motivated.
  8. Blackrat

I do find that these page three girls offer valid and coherent views on what is current in the news. I mean, i thought they were just a pair of tits to look at. Who'd have thought it?
  9. Young Chardonney is a good girl from the home counties, Essex to be precise and lives in Colchester. She's very well bred, mainly by 3 para and the Black Watch.
  10. Blackrat

And Arthur.

Arthur 16 Air Assault Brigade. She's probably been pulled through more times than a .303.
  11. Some newspapers just wanna watch the world burn...
  12. Why can't we have "The Paedo Games" then? Empty all the prisons of convicted kiddy fiddlers and let 'em loose, (after heavily sedating them) in the New Forest - then send in a load of heavily armed kids, who have been force fed bags of sugar for a week. Give 'em some hand guns and a few clips of dum-dum bullets - watch the fun live on Five. The kid who gets back to the finishing line with the largest collection of shredded paedos bollocks wins a fifty quid shopping voucher to use in any branch of Aldi.
  13. Don't see what the big deal is, from the perspective of letting kids loose. They are let loose all over urban jungles every day, to run wild and directionless.

This is kind of boy scout/survival stuff and no doubt, the kids in question will have been prepared.

Youngsters escaping war go through alot worse.

Moreover, aboriginal youngsters have been sent on walkabout for eons to fend for themselves around the age of 14.

From the animal's perspective ,different matter entirely.