Males after young blood!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Jenny_Dabber, Jun 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Down the road from where my brother works is a newsagents and within this newsagents is a pretty 5"10, natural blonde, big boobed, MIchelle Pheiffer lookalike. Mt brother for months has said he would give up smoking and now I have found the main reason to why he has not given up, it is hard to say no to this lass, 18yrs old did I forget to mention her age? I doubt any of the lads in there get past her jubblies area either to find out her name!

So I popped in to see what all the fuss was about and WOW I must say, enough to turn moi lesbian 8O found out her name is Helena and that she has a brain aswell as a corking body. So I toddle home, thinking I'd give my brother the edge on the fight for her. I make him bacon and eggs, fresh orange juice and a cuppa tea and even take it up to his room. I sit on his bed while he is scoffing away and tell him a little about her, he was all ears. Then the hit came, the words that made me cringe

Do I need to know all this to get her into bed?

There was a time that I would have slapped him on the back and said ' go on son' but this time I was shocked!

Given my brother is only 20yrs old, I know he is after fresh blood but is this a whole male trait?

2. And double yes...
    What with your comment about turning les and your last choice on your laminated list of 5 I am starting to think you might lick the other side of the stamp Jen, or are you Bi curious??? :twisted:

3. Sounds like a perfectly male normal approach to me Jen.

Has he managed to get her in for a jump yet then ?

4. See, my brother is and was always the gentleman. Never did or would have a one night stand and always being the best he can, so the above dit came to a bit of a suprise 8O and no he hasn't taking her out for a test drive but I am sure he wil.

A for my sexual preference Ling, lets just say I may get bored of men every now and then :wink:

5. Interesting Jenny , Very interesting ,purrrrrrrrrrr :twisted: :roll: :twisted:

6. When you get bored of men, Jenny, can I watch?

And perhaps join in at a late stage?

7. So he gets out of the bath to have a slash and says "please" and "Thank you" afterwards.Cant see your problem Jenny. :lol: :lol:

8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

You mean he gets back in after he has pissed in it?

9. Nothing wrong with your brother at all,there are many devious ways of getting into her knickers,the sad thing is that if he gives her any respect,the next guy comes along and is banging the hell out of her,you should maybe point out these words of wisdom to him.

10. 'Only 20 years old'?

It's been a few years since anyone accused me of that.... :(

Anyway, aren't all sailors gentlemen....... :wink:

11. Used to know a lovely Wren Steward , she was a bit Bi , used to love a bit of Tongue & groove , So Sorry :roll:

12. wot's all this tongue and groove? Swedish joinery?

13. OK , jesse650 I'll bite , it has nothing to do with Swedish joinery!! :roll: have a little think about it , use your imagination , it has more to do with Moist or Damp , purringgggggg :lol:

14. Yes Jenny, where did you say she worked

15. Yes, do tell!

16. Newsagents in Hurst apparently, however, not anymore. Still trying to get the juice on that one. Maybe to do with 'servicing' the wrong person :wink:

17. So you just played for the Dryad hockey team, when they were a player down, eh Jen ;-)

18. I would ask for pics of the Dryad hockey team but I would probably be disappointed, so I shall leave it to my imagination :twisted: :p :wink: