Makee Learnee Mod? Or Gremlins.........?

So. (Want to see how many get wound up!) :)

I (and others) have (it appears) had posts removed in the last 24 hours, specifically in the 'Not for me' thread. Hoots Mon, I've just been in there and they are all back, EXCEPT the one I wrote this morning asking where the posts had gone..... I wasn't even rude this time. Well not really. Just asked a couple of questions to evaluate the OP's reasons further.

I don't know nor particularly care who the Mod is, but if indeed it was a Mod, we used to get a maily, sometimes with virtual coffee, sometimes without. If it is Gremlins, well, all bets are off, as I can't remember when they need to be fed!

Anyone......?

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger

I (and others) have (it appears) had posts removed in the last 24 hours, specifically in the 'Not for me' thread. Hoots Mon, I've just been in there and they are all back, EXCEPT the one I wrote this morning asking where the posts had gone..... I wasn't even rude this time. Well not really. Just asked a couple of questions to evaluate the OP's reasons further.

I don't know nor particularly care who the Mod is, but if indeed it was a Mod, we used to get a maily, sometimes with virtual coffee, sometimes without. If it is Gremlins, well, all bets are off, as I can't remember when they need to be fed!

Anyone......?
Three Moderators are at the doctor for memory tests. The doctor says to the first Moderator , “What is three times three?”
“274,” was his reply.
The doctor says to the second Moderator, “It’s your turn. What is three times three?”
“Tuesday,” replies the second Moderator.
The doctor says to the third Moderator, “Okay, your turn. What’s three times three?”
“Nine,” says the third Moderator.
“That’s great!” says the doctor. “How did you get that?”
“Simple,” says the third Moderator. “I subtracted 274 from Tuesday.”

Last edited:

Seadog

War Hero

Anyone......?
The OP edited the original post down to 'void' rather than delete it. It occurred to me to reinstate the original text out of respect for those who posted helpful replies. Someone else had a screen grab and re posted the OP text further down the thread.

I'm not ******* about with the thread and I don't see any mod trickery. If you can be more specific than 'it appears' I may look further.

Moved to Site Issues.

If you think that posts have been deleted from the "Not for me" thread, why have you raised your query in the "Please answer asap!" thread? :D

Most likely answer is you've got the threads mixed up.
Damn, I was writing the grovelling apology on the other thread when you posted here!

Ummmm, bended knees, sack-cloth and ashes time.

I had posted in the wrong thread - BUT - there HAVE been mysterious goings on in the thread that I MEANT to contribute to! The one about the chap/chappess wanting to bail out. The banter about 'So' and 'Basically' has gone.

Sorry - I'll check my pils.

Latest Threads