make up

[[Bone]]

Your suitcase is going to be pretty full with the kitlist requirements, Irons and silvershadows take up room: Are you sure you can take that lad?

Topaz

Lantern Swinger
You arnt allowed makeup in basic are you... but its fine after that isnt it?
I feel a complete state with no makeup on =[

When I joined 16 odd years ago -we (egg carrying members of the RN!)were encouraged to wear make up when in nos 1 (best unifrom to those not in the know) - however I only ever wear make up to mess functions. I have always thought it looks untidy and makes a mess of your uniform. I have many a trainee I have had to order to go and remove some of the pancake on their face as it has looked awful. As a word of advice from a female member if it is light and subtle you will be okay but when you are at sea you probably won't have the time or the desire to put a face on - save it for special occaisions - it does your skin wonders - remember the more make up you wear the less your skin can breathe and the more spots may get.

Hope that helps

Stripey_G said:
I've heard that you are a grumpy old man McC...with or without your make up!!! ^~ ^~ :thumright:
No he's alwys much sweeter when he has his makeup on.
Normally borrows it from the chief stoker. :thumright:

McCloggie

Lantern Swinger
Stripey;

My reputation clearly precedes me!!!!

I had no idea that when made up in the Towers with my Thai friends we were trapping members of RR. Had I known then a discount could have been arranged.

Having said that, I have been called Grumpy before..................

McC

McCloggie

Lantern Swinger
As for you Slim - tried yours once and you know it was cheap stuff that just brought me out in a rash!!!

Thankfully Mrs McC arrives this w/e and I can get to use decent stuff again!
McC

McCloggie said:
As for you Slim - tried yours once and you know it was cheap stuff that just brought me out in a rash!!!

Thankfully Mrs McC arrives this w/e and I can get to use decent stuff again!
McC
I know, I use that Rimmel crap, Chief stoker is loaded and buys his from QVC

McCloggie

Lantern Swinger
No complaints at the time Stripey!

You want the best or you want one of the rest? Remember - No money no honey!!

(Thank God Mrs McC arrives this weekend).

McC

McCloggie said:
No complaints at the time Stripey!

You want the best or you want one of the rest? Remember - No money no honey!!

(Thank God Mrs McC arrives this weekend).

McC
Why ??, are you going to sell her to some rich Oriental :rendeer: :thumright:

Latest Threads