Make some dosh,

Discussion in 'Finance & Pensions' started by NorwayChris, Jul 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of the only ways that i can help or be of use in here is to give some advice on future finances,i have been a daytrader on the Norwegian stock exchange and am still a hobby investor,there is a company called "Questerre" in Alberta Canada and this company was and still is into exploration of gas and oil ,they are on the way to becoming a production company within the next two years,all info can be found at ,http://www.questerre.com/#
    Take a look and come to your own conclusion,good luck,

Regards Norwaychris 8)

2. Nice one Chris, I've got a tiny bit saved up I was hoping to invest at the end of the year so this might be the way forward.

Only thing is...Oil companies are notorious for buying each other up once one starts to become successful!

3. Thats true but you dont have to sell ya shares untill you are happy with the price your offered,and i wont be selling until i get at least £30 per share,take a look at the website and come to your own conclusion,good luck, 8)

4. Mmmm, i can smell bull sh#t. Would rather invest in RBS or Lloyds.

5. Pray tell why i should bullshit you lot ?

6. http://cxa.marketwatch.com/TSX/en/Market/companyfinancials.aspx?symb=QEC&sid=1501523

I am in no way an expert, but from what i can make out this company made a net loss of 4 million $Canadian last quarter and even more the one before that, it only has 23 employes! and your telling us it's a sound investment yeah right, all the best with your investment but please don't try and advise people where to put there money. Investment's on stock market are a risk you may not get back what you have invested.

As you said "are on there way to becoming a production company"

I have made my conclusion, Chocolate teapots would be a better investment.

7. Where can I get some shares. Sounds just like my cup of tea :lol:

8. I put my money in sheep wool, but I got fleeced, so I now have invested in cattle, but not a big stake. :oops: :oops: 8O

9. Glad you took the bull by the horns :roll:

10. Isn't this a stunt normally pulled by journalists?

Buy a load of cheap shares then give them a big puff on the financial pages of the papers.

All the day traders and amamteur investors go out and buy them, the price goes up and the journo flogs his just at the right moment and hopes he doesn't get caught.

Maybe Rum Ration wasn't a good place to try that ...

11. You are one totally ferked up jerk mister,try doing ya homework just a little bit better and you will see that this company is 65 mill dollars in the ferjkin black,now ferk of and buy ya chocklate teapot,

12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Hmmmm,,,,,,Trouble in the financial sector. :wink:

13. Jepp looks that way :D ,i am disregarding this thread now and i will drag it up again in approx one years time,then we will see who knows what he is talking about,the earlier investment i had in this company has allready made it possible for me to retire early,so just leave it for now all you doubting thomases and time will show, 8)

14. Ok thanks for that,just leave it alone and go back to your mundane job,this thread is dead,ok thankyou and bye bye :?

15. witsend

I would love to be able to invest in stocks/shares, but I know FA about it so I'm spending my money on booze, if Mrs wits lets me :D

16. Same mate, I look at all this stock market stuff and go "ooh, that looks interesting" and then realise that it hurts my brain so just buy some fags and lager instead.

17. Love your sense of humor witsend, :D i have spent far to much dosh on beer ext so now i try my hardest to rastion myself to a sunday afternoon and friday evening, :eek:ccasion5:

18. Will you be squandering the rest? 8O

19. witsend

She does that, eaten's cheat'n!

20. Boilerhouse selling, makes no one a profit except the the one trying to sell to others.
    I'm with you on the one whitenight

If they have so much money, why do they want more?